Reviews for Almost lover
Poor, poor Alaric :(
Secretphobia chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
asdfghjkl... i love you
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That's so sad. Poor sweet Ric. Well done though ...as usual ...you must be getting sick of hearing from

WiseD
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love it. Even if they are all happily ever after, there are always those times where one is all about the love and other isn't. I love your stories.
piercesbitch chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This hurts in the best and worst possible way.
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aww my heart hurts a little for this broken/needy Alaric. It's so easy to picture this, because I've been there - wanting one thing and settling for another...
starzee chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aww poor Ric :( I don't think I could turn Damon away either lol Though Damon is totally mean for doing it to him knowing that Ric is in love with him.
wsm021 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So glad someone sees it too. Damon totally wants everything. He could have Elena and be unsatisfied. He needs them both. craves them both.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
as much as I love your other quazi-fluffy stuff, I think this may be the realest thing I've read from you. I can see their relationship starting out much like this
Zynali chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is really good. Sad, but good. I also definitely agree with the other review that characterized it as "raw" - that's the perfect word.
ShootingStar92 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*BANG* Aiming for the heart, huh? Well, you've got it. Love it.
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was really good :) I really like all your A/D stuff...I'm just a bad reviewer! Keep it up!
Crystal Mystery chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
But it's so sad. Why? They deserve to be happy. Other than that, that was so beautiful. And kind of soul crushing (in a good way) to read.

Like always, waiting impatiently for more.
DoodeSeriously chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
beautiful and raw - goes straight to the heart...

made me sad.