Reviews for The Unmasked Mystery IV
AlphaF34R chapter 22 . 7/8/2016
Well 3 years is definitely slow.
Lucky Guard chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Yay you updated again. i can't wait till the next chapter. This one was great. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
up date soon
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
i loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
i loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
i loved loved as great.i can't more.
Beth5572 chapter 14 . 11/19/2012

Terri
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
i loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
i loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
i loved loved was great.i can't wait for more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
i loved was great.
eaglesfreak17 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
I apologize if someone has already pointed this out before me; I noticed that there were many times throughout the chapter that you would say 'Vernon' instead of 'Severus' after Sev and Harri left Privet Drive... Great chapter I love Rhiannon's introduction (and her name) and Sev's reaction to hearing his grandmother was visiting :)
LadyAmadea88 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I'm so sorryyyyyy, but I have a rough time at the University nowadays... What is more I was sick the whole last week... *sigh*

The story is wonderful, but I will read it more properly later on, when I'll have more time (not really sure when... sorry again) and then I will comment more .

Excuse my lacking English again, but I'm not a native speaker and unfortunately I don't have a great ability to learn languages ...

Now, though I don't want to, gotta go back to studying... But first I'll go cry my eyes out that I'm unable to go on a concert... I'll write more later. Later later .

Keepup the wonderful work

Thanks for posting

Amadea
LadyAmadea88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Perfect start.

It really fits. I like the part with Harry not being comfortable around boys. Knowing his future in your Universe it fits perfectly. Can't wait to read more. It will be a plasure to watch his/her journey from the begining.

Amadea