Reviews for That's Just The Way It Is
basicnsync chapter 46 . 7/24
This was such a pleasure to read! I love the humorous voice you write with. I kept hearing all of the characters with a British accent! You conveyed their joy perfectly.
stephforever chapter 46 . 7/3
Please Please finish this story. I want to see them have a baby and Jack get what he deserves!
Ed chapter 46 . 2/22
Is this story finished, been a long time no ending, It was a good story, just a bad ending, I am reading it now on 2/22/2015. So I guess it is finished, too bad.
Raderle chapter 46 . 8/15/2014
Hi Maxi

This isn't a review but I didn't know any other way to get in touch with you. I've missed you on fanfic and just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you and hoping you're well and happy. Take care
RhondaLara chapter 46 . 6/14/2014
Great job! Incredible writer!
RhondaLara chapter 34 . 6/13/2014
Furniture store scene is absolutely hilarious!
RhondaLara chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I laughed and laughed-so funny!
evelynmaureen chapter 46 . 5/31/2014
Any chance of continuing? I LOVE it!
GUEST chapter 46 . 3/24/2014
conservativegirl chapter 46 . 10/29/2013
Hahah why do I feel like they'll be a 'discussion' about shaving next chapter?;) amazing was so funny! I loved the scene with Kensi and her mom
miss-tarletone chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
Great chapter, like always! I love this writing style, and your ability to include Deeks ' thoughts (which are always hilarious, as well as in character).
shellybeee chapter 46 . 10/19/2013
I've just finished reading this whole thing and oh my goodness! I love the way you write! And from Deeks' perspective, it's very entertaining. I love how the character growth from the beginning of the story was subtle, but evident as the story progresses. Looking forward to the next chapter!
pracarual chapter 46 . 10/16/2013
Something about weddings just makes me tear up. This first person account (and male at that) of wedding details was comical and yet romantic when coming from your clever pen, MK. I still believe in love ("twoo wuv") which brings us together.
blue dogs rock chapter 46 . 10/16/2013
welcome back!
great chapter
anonkp chapter 46 . 10/15/2013
This chapter was so funny, a wonderful read during my lunch hour. I loved the references to Moulin Rouge, one of my all-time favorites. When Ewan McGregor sings that Elton John song to Nicole Kidman, wow. By the way, I think ECO sings quite well. And you can dress him up however you want for the wedding, but please no shaving or worse, haircuts. ;-)