Reviews for That's Just The Way It Is
Ed chapter 46 . 2/22
Is this story finished, been a long time no ending, It was a good story, just a bad ending, I am reading it now on 2/22/2015. So I guess it is finished, too bad.
Raderle chapter 46 . 8/15/2014
Hi Maxi

This isn't a review but I didn't know any other way to get in touch with you. I've missed you on fanfic and just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you and hoping you're well and happy. Take care
RhondaLara chapter 46 . 6/14/2014
Great job! Incredible writer!
RhondaLara chapter 34 . 6/13/2014
Furniture store scene is absolutely hilarious!
RhondaLara chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I laughed and laughed-so funny!
HabsGal13 chapter 46 . 5/31/2014
Any chance of continuing? I LOVE it!
GUEST chapter 46 . 3/24/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND I HOPE YOU FINISH THIS ONE SOON. THX.
conservativegirl chapter 46 . 10/29/2013
Hahah why do I feel like they'll be a 'discussion' about shaving next chapter?;) amazing chapter...it was so funny! I loved the scene with Kensi and her mom
miss-tarletone chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
Great chapter, like always! I love this writing style, and your ability to include Deeks ' thoughts (which are always hilarious, as well as in character).
shellybeee chapter 46 . 10/19/2013
I've just finished reading this whole thing and oh my goodness! I love the way you write! And from Deeks' perspective, it's very entertaining. I love how the character growth from the beginning of the story was subtle, but evident as the story progresses. Looking forward to the next chapter!
pracarual chapter 46 . 10/16/2013
Something about weddings just makes me tear up. This first person account (and male at that) of wedding details was comical and yet romantic when coming from your clever pen, MK. I still believe in love ("twoo wuv") which brings us together.
blue dogs rock chapter 46 . 10/16/2013
welcome back!
great chapter
anonkp chapter 46 . 10/15/2013
This chapter was so funny, a wonderful read during my lunch hour. I loved the references to Moulin Rouge, one of my all-time favorites. When Ewan McGregor sings that Elton John song to Nicole Kidman, wow. By the way, I think ECO sings quite well. And you can dress him up however you want for the wedding, but please no shaving or worse, haircuts. ;-)
PurpleHipposRock chapter 46 . 10/15/2013
"I'm not shaving. No way. Even I have my limits."
I can just see the start of the next chapter -
"She held the razor with the same sort of glint in her eye that appeared when holding her paper knife and preparing to ream someone out for their misdemeanor."
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one. XD
Sweet Lu chapter 46 . 10/15/2013
You write such amazingly smart stories. The humor is so engaging and so Deeks it just gives me the "warm and fuzzies". This was the best description of planning a wedding from the grooms point of view and also hilarious. I smiled all the way through. Thanks for making my day.