Reviews for Parker and The Word Why
floralisette chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I was rereading Miss Guenever's "Books" and saw the reference to this story. Read it a long time ago, and reread it today. What a lovely little story! And broaching the subject of racism so well. The support of Parker was especially sweet.

I read my copy of "To Kill A Mockingbird" at least once a year; never made it through the book with dry eyes.

I notice that you haven't posted any new stories for a while. (And yeah, read several of yours today). Would enjoy a new (Leverage) story from you.

yello13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
One i really really Really like Parker fics so when she asked the question it was realistic. Parker would look something up on Google to get a better insight. and i liked how you explained how Parker really is smart it is just the simple things that catch her.

Over all really Great story and you should right more stories like this.*(sorry for the run-on i am lazy)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Really liked this.
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yeah, someone mentioning books! And Suzanne Brockman; one of my favorite romance authors - and they aren't just trashy romances; they're good writing with a plot and a point.

Keep up the great work!