Reviews for Letters
hope7377 chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
Beautiful, sexy.
EHSparkwoman chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
I'm not sure whether to put hot or cute... This chapter was really hot, but the last two were really cute... Anyway, good job!
G1 Daughter Of Optimus-Elita chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
i loved it man do number 4 and 5 please
SteelBlastBee chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
*reads at 1:30 in the morning* ME GUSTA.

Yay sparklings! 8D
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Very good end to this story; I think I might have to take another shower tomorrow. XD. In all seriousness though, I was able to read this and be mature about it thank goodness.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Aww, this was so sweet at the end of the chapter. I liked the first chapter too but wasn't sure what to say about it.
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Sexy & sweet . . . amazing combination for these two.
dreamin'BIG chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
this was an amazing short story (i think its a short story?) so i hope u write at least another chapter, maybe about the visit to ratchet... maybe about the birth of the sparkling. perhaps, to keep wth the theme of letters, you could have optimus write Elita another letter while shes recharging with the sparkling as he watches them or something? i dunno, just an idea. anyway, great job, this is def going in my favourites :P
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was just an adorably fluffy story. I think I liked reading the letters more than the sexy times. LOL But I just love this pairing and I feel like I know their relationship better after reading this. It's been giving me warm fuzzies all day.
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
That was wonderful! Opitmus really drove Elita to seventh heaven didn't he? Why can't our men be more like Optimus? Oh a little femme! Optimus got his wish! Is there going to be a after chapter for this? I hope so!
Mizz Arcee chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I love it! It was so romantic and hot! And now she's with a sparkling :3 the adoration of both of them to create a sparkling, the little one is going to have a overprotective father xD Fabolous chapter!
plenoptic chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
. I WANT ONE. SO BAD. GOD DANGIT. What none of my reviewers realizes is that every time one of my femmes pops out a sparkling, it's just my own biological clock going "No, Plen, you had best wait until marriage and economic stability before making a little Seth/Esther/Obadiah/Mary/Gabriel, shouldn't you, yes you should..."

...I WANT OPTIMUS TO WRITE SEXY LETTERS TO ME. RIGHT NAOW.

I love how you develop Optimus here, playing on his insecurities about not having Elita with him. I think it's entirely appropriate and very, very sweet. Every strong man has an even stronger woman backing his sorry butt up, right?

Oh, I lied last review, 'dearest' trumps 'darling'-no, wait, dearest for Elita and darling for Optimus, just because it suits them somehow.

Aaaahhh, you busted my Optimus all up. (glances tiredly at open PiL document) Oh, stop, hush, you're fine, you wimp, good God...

Very sad letter, no one likes to think about Optimus being in pain all by himself (cripes, Ratchet, don't neglect your patients!) You made up for it with the loving in the medical bay, don't you worry bout that, HOTHOTHOT.

"That is the most painful injury of all, lover. I don't care about not having an arm and a leg. I care that I will not be able to hold you to me as we recharge. I care that I won't be able to make to love at all…"

And here I was really hoping to crack a few good "cost him an arm and a leg jokes," but somehow they seem sadly misplaced...He seems almost afraid he's going to get in trouble for getting limbs blown off, which I find both adorable and sad. Go easy on him, Lita, he's all cute n' stuff!

THANK YOU for letting them give each other their virginity. I've read plenty where they were both pretty promiscuous even before meeting each other, but there's just something very old-fashioned and sweet about them being one another's first partner. (Careful there, Prowl, Prime's hand isn't the only thing saluting, if you know what I mean...)

"I know that you love it so much when I kiss you. I can feel it when you arch into me, completely lost to your passion, wonton with lust."

(Fanning) You really took out all the stops, didn't you? My God, I might have to incorporate a letter element into PiL, it's just too good to miss out on...

HOTHOTHOT.

I have this hysterical image of Optimus coming back upstairs after getting energon to find Elita actively chewing on those restraints like a feral animal...

Mmmmm, Optimus's angles. I love Optimus and I love angles, therefore I love Optimus's angles. My god do I love angles...and math...I forgot to do my calculus homework... Iiii'm gonna fail...school...

"Why didn't you send it to me?" She asked softly, still caressing him."

Because he was afraid it would cost him an arm and a leg! :D

...No? Fine, moving right along...

Aaaaaw, cute, I wanna hold Optimus when he gets all wibbly...who's a cute wittle Oppy boo baby face~

GET TO THE SMUTTY HOTHOTHOT, LADY. I WILL IF YOU DO. SWEAR TO GOD. GET WRITING. CHOP CHOP. I. WURVE. THIS.

I also suck at reviews. MROWR.

Plen
plenoptic chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT. You could have, you know, MENTIONED you were putting out little gems like this. It's funny that I intended to sleep tonight, har, because now I have to go keep working on the YOUKNOWWHATSITS chapter of PiL. YOU did this, woman, YOU did it.

Great progression from gooegy love letters to HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT pronzie type pronz. HOTHOTHOT. Elita's love letters to Optimus sound a lot like my own. I mean...cough...cough...

...No amount of coughing is going to make that previous comment any less awkward, is it? Moving right along...

I love how Elita gets side-tracked while writing, it's very in line with her personality. Optimus is certainly the type to be more straight-forward, but she has too much going on in her processor.

"I want you, Optimus Prime." HOTHOTHOT. How can five little words, arranged so simply, take a piece of intimate writing completely to the next level? Bravo, you, bravo. Her little endearments are adorable as well-my love, lover, darling is my favorite, darling is and always will be my favorite...

I adore the image of Optimus sitting in their room with boxes strewn all over the place while he goes through a huge ass pile of datapads from a thousand million years ago. That's how spring cleaning generally goes, isn't it? It's kinda wonderful that you have him looking back on these letters rather than covering his reactions as he receives them; it sort of takes out the angsty element and just leaves all of the wonderful romanticism.

Ahahahahh, wicked, evil mech. I'd love to write you more, like you do when you write me those blessed reviews of yours, but I'm far too eager to move onto the next chapter.

Plen
mamabot chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I'm ready. I was thrilled to see a new story. I was terrified this was an older story that an author decided to never finish. So all those time Optimus is in his office on data pad, nto always work? Glad to see some of it is much deserved pleasure.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Figures lugnut would have to put it in letter for fear of Elita ripping off his interface. I don't blame him; Elita can be quit scary when she ones too be. But his letters to Elita; were so full of love, and want. Just like Elita's one. Oh, I love how they remember times before and how they over came them. OH, I so can't wait for those two to have a sparkling! I would so read that! Elita with a spark and the stages she and Optimus go throw. I hope he has that little femme he wants.