Reviews for 2am
HelloJackBear chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh god...this is a master peice. Exactly like in the story. Hana's always waiting on everybody. Unfortunatly the boy on the sidelines never gets apreciation or paymeny :(
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I loved this story, it kind of reminds me of the song Could It Be by Christy Carlson Romano.
Chappy12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This story was so cute :D I actually have a secret love for this pairing, its quite adorable to me. And you kept them both in character so well! I really like your descriptions and how well you used your prompt, you followed it til the end, and never forgot about it, unlike time when people only use it for an initial idea. Your writing style is good, no too deep but not too simple either. Well done, I really enjoyed this :3
Justagoodguy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
... I don't see why you requested no flames... this was beautiful. It has a subtle, yet... strong feel that I really enjoy. Good work, I enjoyed it.
yuzy chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
WoW!What a wonderful story of ...It was an odd pairing but you've gotta admit...they are so sweet and cute together.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, what a sweet idea. :) That Hanataro is always there for Rukia, no matter what time it it or why she needs him God, that was adorable. He has that many notes of her..? So it really happened that often, hm? :/

Im glad about the ending though, that was sweet, too. :)