Reviews for Possession
Austadophilus chapter 5 . 6/26/2014

*stuffs tissues up my nose* And like, this was your first lemon? Oh, I love how devious your mind works, my friend.

Sheesh, Killer is so rough and cruel, but then again, he didn't get to where he is by shaking hands. And he has a lot of balls to nail a being of malice.

Anyways, I loved it! 3 Keep it up!

(I'll play the drinking game later with root beer. I don't want to die since its my birthday weekend.)
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Oh, Killer. \ I think Edna is safer being on her own… I find it strange that she didn’t kill the old fart on her own, since she has the power.

Ricardo is gonna want to jam missiles up Killer’s ass for hitting on his woman. XD Funny how they’re the same element, huh?

M-rated is always welcome, my dear. Now, the million-dollar question: for violence, or sexual content?
Austadophilus chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Hey, I'm sorry i didn't get a chance to review this in the morning. i had to hurry off to work because I was late. But I loved it. It figures that Killer would be jealous of anything Lady remotely acknowledged in the game/plot let alone locking lips with Edna or Shania (and giving them his power).

Very dark and envious. I really loved the chapter, just wish they were a tad longer. Great job.
darkangelrawr chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That's so awesome! I've just started SH3 and Lady and the Killer are amazing! I love the way you've described this cutscene :) You're one of my fave authors ever!
Austadophilus chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hello, it's Raiu-chan on DA. Finally i can review things on this site. *sighs*

Yes, finally we have a new KillerXLady story and I hope you do continue with it, because your discription is beautiful, especially from Killer's POV.

It's funny how this whole scene was like 2 minutes and anyone who played the game knew these two were gonne be the most awesome characters. So more KillerXLady, cause there's maybe five fanfics about them in general.