Reviews for Child of War
Hillock chapter 7 . 7/5
I really would love for a continuation of this story
uiop12 chapter 7 . 2/3
The feels. please update
Hmmm chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Ooooooohhhhh! I know who Etsuo is.. This is so interesting. Anyway, someone commented how 'no one can resists Sasuke so she wants this to be SasuHina' News flash girl, Hinata pretty much resisted Sasuke throughout the series, in fact , she down right ignored him. So there you go, you have found someone who can canonically resist Sasuke.
QuentinTNT chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Please continue... It will good
SadninjA01 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Oh lord that is the saddest story I ever read
Nana von Bloedsinn chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I really hope you'll continue this story
It's really really well written.
I kinda wish to know how the family will react to Etsuo.

I like this vision better than the last one.
It's kinda more fitting.

Hope to see more soon.
pervyysage chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Ok
Meirai chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I love it this is going into my favorts.
And ONE other Thing Finish the Fanfic or I will Hunt you down, me and The Kazindo for I'am the Leader

Leader of the Kazindo: Meirai
jojo07 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
This is really interesting! The suspense and very different Naruto including the romance and this mysterious new experiment of Kabuto-! Update soon! Don't abandon this because it is really well written and really interesting! And these kinds of stories deserve an ending.
magikiz2sick chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
The feels...Anyways good story, Can't wait for your next chapter if it ever comes out if not I always have my imagination. )
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
interesting
DGZDG chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
so sad yet beautiful
Vandar93 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I read this story a while ago and it's def nice to see you have come back to it. I was wondering what your plans where to bring things full circle, however I wasn't expecting you to do a 13 year time skip.

That being said I hope you continue updating, at least once/twice a month, not an update after a large gap
XxJasmineReyxX chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Really hope we can have some SasukexHinata! Like come on! Who can resist Sasuke?! Lol but does the child think that sasuke is her father?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
hostile feelings aimed towards kabuto