Reviews for Child of War
QuentinTNT chapter 7 . 7/23
Please continue... It will good
SadninjA01 chapter 7 . 1/3
Oh lord that is the saddest story I ever read
Nana von Bloedsinn chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I really hope you'll continue this story
It's really really well written.
I kinda wish to know how the family will react to Etsuo.

I like this vision better than the last one.
It's kinda more fitting.

Hope to see more soon.
pervyysage chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Ok
Meirai chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I love it this is going into my favorts.
And ONE other Thing Finish the Fanfic or I will Hunt you down, me and The Kazindo for I'am the Leader

Leader of the Kazindo: Meirai
jojo07 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
This is really interesting! The suspense and very different Naruto including the romance and this mysterious new experiment of Kabuto-! Update soon! Don't abandon this because it is really well written and really interesting! And these kinds of stories deserve an ending.
magikiz2sick chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
The feels...Anyways good story, Can't wait for your next chapter if it ever comes out if not I always have my imagination. )
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
interesting
DGZDG chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
so sad yet beautiful
Vandar93 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I read this story a while ago and it's def nice to see you have come back to it. I was wondering what your plans where to bring things full circle, however I wasn't expecting you to do a 13 year time skip.

That being said I hope you continue updating, at least once/twice a month, not an update after a large gap
XxJasmineReyxX chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Really hope we can have some SasukexHinata! Like come on! Who can resist Sasuke?! Lol but does the child think that sasuke is her father?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
hostile feelings aimed towards kabuto
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Raaaa!
AleniaDark chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Wha... No! You have to continue this! I am literally crying right now! COME ON! CONTINUE! PLEASEEEEEEEEE
AleniaDark chapter 6 . 4/23/2014