Reviews for Market Mayhem
meladi1 chapter 13 . 11/23/2017
You... YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JAKEN! X.X I didn't read all of Signaturesweets stories within a week just for you to cockblock Run and Sesshomaru! Argh, i want to kick you harder than Sesshomaru ever has if that was possible! I was so squealing and going "adorbs, adorbs, adorbs, so freaking cute" and then you had to ruin it. Arfg!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2017
Love the ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
Awww love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2017
This chapter was so sad, I feel for rin ;(
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Rin seems to always bring back tenseiga, she's like the meaning of why he has it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
The part with sesshomaru was so funny
Shazwest26 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Hiya I can't write a pm yet as it's a new account. Nope I missed this one so I am reading it now. Thank you for your pm I would never had got to read this if u hadn't keep up the hard and amazing work.
Shannaro21 chapter 13 . 9/2/2017
Oh, how wonderful! An unexpected update to one of my most beloved fanfics of all time!
Thank you for making my day. :)
thea.p.price chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Thank you so much for finishing this! I hope you write more stores of my favorite couple in the world!
Taraah36 chapter 13 . 8/31/2017
I had a long review to write about how much I loved this chapter and then the ending came... all I have to say now is... LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Until next story!
Skylark chapter 13 . 8/30/2017
Another chapter to add icing on the cake and that too when I least expected it. The fact that Sesshomaru practically never even casts a passing glance at anyone other than Rin is just too cutely established by this chapter.
A chapter with some light-hearted humour and comic relief in the form of Jaken was nice for a change after all the anxiety and commotion of the previous chapters. Would be eagerly awaiting your next story. Have a great time writing it up.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2017
Eu adoro sua escrita, é realmente muito boa, e fechou com chave de ouro está estória, espero com ânsias sua próxima fanfic. Abraços e escreva sempre.
Gayle Nightingale chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
Nice! Happy endings. Yay
kagomeLove2 chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
I love it. Finally Saky met Sesshoumaru. I am glad she gave the, her blessing. The poor vendor again Sesshoumaru got everything from him withou pay? They nearly kissed but again it was not the right time. You are such a tease.

The part with Jaken killed me. It was too funny. He was left behind again. Poor him to be used as a manaquin by Sango. Just picturing it is too much.

Thanks for this unexpected epilogue. I truly enjoyed it. I hope to read what you have in store once you are ready. Thanks again and do take care.
Miraia chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
This was hilarious! Genious way to conclude by bringing back Saki! And I don't think I have ever mentioned, but I love the way describe the kimonos! I wasn't expecting so this was a wonderful surprise! Till next time!