Reviews for Market Mayhem
fan x chapter 9 . 9/6
I have really enjoyed this story of sesshomaru and rin and since i found it so long after the anime was finished, i had assumed it was complete. Now i have gotten to the end of it, and come to the realization that its not finished :( if you have any more updates, please post soon! Im sure i am not the only who finds your story to be very intriguing and desires for a happy ending to settle my curiousity and despairing heart.
beaPleites7 chapter 9 . 8/18
Pelase, pelase, pelase continue! I just love so much your story that I can't believe you've left it like this... Thank you so much.
Feyfa14Frost chapter 9 . 8/7
Nooooooo! Please! You must finish this story! I have to know how it ends! I HAVE to! I'm just crying and crying after reading sad!
Ella9658 chapter 9 . 7/17
Hi! I know I haven't reviewed very much but I just want you to know that I personally think you're the best writer I've ever seen and that i believe that you won't give up and that I totally support you! I am your number 1 fan!
kagomeLove2 chapter 9 . 7/13
Lovely story. Love the way you write. Very sad to see that you have not completed it. Hope to read you soon. Take care and thanks for this story
4Marylo chapter 9 . 6/30
I love this story so much. This is the second time i read it, and i really hope you'll finish it sooner or later - this is too good a story to end just yet!
lawliet chapter 9 . 6/6
Dream ending: If sesshomaru leaves her after half a year sess will meet Inuyasha and ask him about rin, and inu will just look at him with sad-anger-filled eyes, "It's best that you do not know" then leaves. Sess will then wonder why inu acted that way and he will send Jaken to look at the situation. "Lord Sess- *sniff L-l-ord *sob R-i-n Sh-he is.. *cries" Sess will then start to get scared " Jaken! I don't understand broken sentences!" "Rin... She is.. she is not.." with that Sess flew to Rin's village, he don't wan't to think the worst possible case " It cannot be " then halts he smelled Rin's scent and found Rin standing her back in view. A sigh of relief. He then unconsciously called her name. "Rin" . He's surprised of what he did. What will he do if she turns? She did not. Maybe she didn't hear her? That's ok. It's better that way. He convinced himself. "Rin" he repeated. 'What am I doing? Why did I call her' but something tells him that there's something wrong. She did not turn again, " Rin, I'm back" with that she turned and faced him. " uh - I- I came for the Tessaiga Rin" I stuttered? I Lord Sesshomaru stuttered? Fool. I shouldn't have gone back. Damn that Half-youkai. Damn Jaken. What were they thinking making me worry like that. He looks at Rin. She's walking towards him. It's been six months. Six painful months that felt like centuries. A smile. Just one smile from her should suffice to forget those . But as he looked at her eyes. He sees not the smiling sparkling brown warm eyes instead what he saw was hollow empty eyes. Rin was still walking towards him but she did not return his gaze however. "Rin?" A few feet more and he can already touch her he began walking towards her too. They were almost skin to skin close. (back at current master Jaken-" Rin *sob *sob, She is not Rin anymore...) She passed by Lord Sess. (... she can't feel, ) His eyes widen at the shock. What's happening to Rin? Is she angry of me? Of course she is why wouldn't she? He grabbed Rin and could not believe at the words he said next " Rin, I'm back. I apologise for the delay" No reaction ( can't hear anyone, can't *sob * sob) Empty eyes met his. (can't see nor smile...) He shook her shoulders. No reaction. he hugged her. " Rin, answer me... look at me Rin. Rin?" *thump *thump What's happening? * thump. He began to get real scared. He then begins to noticed crystal clear drops of salty water at her neck and much to his surprise it was not hers. " Rin, please look at me" She cupped her right cheek " Rin, please..." (...She have forgotten - that's the prologue of my dream ending LITERALLY FROM MY DREAM or more lik DAYDREAM. but I hope Rin will recover tehee. from your greatest fan, lawliet.
lawliet chapter 9 . 6/5
It's been a year since you last updated. Is the story never gonna be completed? I'm very sad. I hope you can finish it soon. I really love your stories. Please finish it, pretty pretty please TT this is my stress reliever. If you happen to update soon can you email me? Sorry for this but I'm already desperate lol. I'm your greatest fan! Thank you! I'll wait for the next update. *sob *sob email me pweaasee hihihi - my discus acc user name is lawliet by the way if you happen to pass me by at Inuyasha manga's comment box. tehee . Love you and I'll wait forever until you return Lord Sess-er-SignatureSweet. *winks
lawliet chapter 4 . 6/5
I do hope your stiil reading your reviews. I really like sesshoumaru's character and I personally don't think you've gone overboard. I've paused reading Inuyasha in kissmanga due to your lovely stories. Keep up the good work! I hope to read more of you works tehee :D
Shelly chapter 9 . 5/11
i have just completed your stories of rin and sesshomaru and I cannot describe how much I love them. I really hope you'll continue writing this story, it has brought me so many emotions and vivid images. Your writing is so colourful and I am really looking forward to reading your future work. Best of luck to you.
Ella9658 chapter 9 . 5/4
Please finish this I have been coming back every week to see if you've updated and I still have hope that someday you will finish it, because This story is to amazing for you to not keep on writing. Everything I read of yours blows my mind! You are the best writer I have ever seen!

Don't give up on this story because I haven't! :D
Kika chapter 1 . 4/28
Hi, just in case you don't know, there are some Inuyasha cd's were Sesshomaru declares his love for Rin. Even though Rumiko Takahashi did not create this (it was created by the writers and producers of the anime and approved by Rumiko Takahashi) it might help to inspire you with your story. Just trying to help :)
Kika chapter 1 . 4/27
I have cried, I have become frustrated, intrigued, panicked, sad, hurt, happy, fulfilled, endeared and just breath taken with your stories. You know how to portray the characters and I am amazed and in awe with your writing. I couldn't stop crying with the story when Sesshomaru leaves Rin in the village as a child. However, I am panicked and distraught that you have not finished this story. Please, I beg of you. Please finish this story. Is the most amazing Sess/Rin story I have read. You haven't rushed it and it's how I would see the characters being portrayed if the creator of Inuyasha were to continue their story. This is just amazing. If you need inspiration, see again the anime or just see the world in another light. Please finish this story. My heart breaks and aches for these characters. This could truly be a real life story. Love is fragile and sometimes not enough. However, we need to evaluate and remember what is it that our heart wants and desires while the mind makes us rationalize if whatever we feel makes sense. For these two, does duty comes first? or is their own or each others happiness? I know Rin is selfless but with what is expected of Sess and what he has for so long strive for, another possibility seems like a weakness. I hope he sees that sometimes happiness is worth more. Sincerely, a true fan.
Evee chapter 9 . 4/24
God, I wish I were a billionaire just so I could hire you to write this story to me everyday, so I could just move on with my life :'(
haye8385 chapter 9 . 4/13