Reviews for Market Mayhem
eveelima chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
In 2017 I will finally see the end of at least this story, if not the entire series...
Well, it doesn't hurt to hope
sesshyrin4life chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Hi there, it's been more than 2 years since my last comment and I still visit your page at least three times a month to see if there are any updates, like many noticed you have taken down the last chapter you wrote before, does this mean we are going to get a rewritten chapter soon? I also notice that you posted a display photo (artwork) for this story but not exactly sure if this is new or old. Rin looks incredibly beautiful by the way. Hoping for a positive response from you. We miss you so much it always breaks my heart when I re-visit FF and there's no new chapter. My request before this year ends is that you post an update for us. That's gotta be the best Christmas gift ever. 3 Thank you and more power to you!
kagomeLove2 chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
When would I be able to read the next chapter? I pray it will be soon. This is one of the best fanfic story. All of those you have about this couple. I always come back to them. They are so sweet. Please do complete them. It will be a shame if you do not. I pray and hope that you will. I am looking forward to the next update alert.
ApoorvaHobbes chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Updated : Oct 2016!
You probably don't know this but my heart skipped a beat and hope bloomed when I saw the update date.
This story and especially the stoicism of sesshomaru has helped me overcome some difficult patches of my life.
Please oh please continue this story. I am willing to wait. But don't abandon it!
YueA chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
So much hope... such equal amount of despair... oh the illusion... "updated" it said...
ildiko9509 chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
Seriously, I almost fainted when I got the notification that you updated.. then I realised you didn't. I was inconsolable! :(
Your fanfictions are out of this world, I love all of them and this one is no exception so please find your muse and continue it. PLEASE :D
Skylark chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
Waiting since I have forgotten how long. Honestly are you going to make us wait for 5 long years for this? Even Sesshomaru would have given in after so much of imploring I suppose. I am hoping against all odds that your presence in signals the next update to the story, but since you have removed the chapter 9, I am in a quandary. I understand that our interests change as we grow up, and I fervently hope that your interest in this story hasn't abandoned you. Can only pray to God now.
eveelima chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Oh, I realize now that the update was actually that you removed chapter 9. Could this mean that you plan on making a real update soon? :DDDD
Because if it isn't the case, it wouldn't make sense to only shorten the story instead of completing it, right?

Please God, let this be a good sign, please please please
eveelima chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Oh God, when I saw that this story was marked as updated on oct 5 I almost died! Jesus!
In the end, it looks like all you did was change the picture :/
But I'll keep hoping til the end of my days that I will know what happens eventually.

Until then, I'll just leave reviews letting you know how much I miss this story! I still don't undestand how a story so long that hasn't even had a first kiss yet can be so addictive.
This is the best fanfiction in history of fanfictions! I so wish you would continue after all this time... :/
Gin chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Oh my! What a bitter sweet chapter... I'm so glad to know that you haven't abandoned this fic and I hope your next chapter or fic takes less time to be published. You are good!
Sorry if my grammar is bad... I'm still learning the language.
Congratulations and thanks for share with us your beautiful imagination. Take care!
Sole10 chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
O..M...G... I could feel my own heart breaking! It made me cry like a baby T.T you must finish this soon or my heart won't make it! /3

However~... I was fascinated by your story n.n it has been a loooong time since a ff has turned me as emocional as the main character congratulations! That's a hard thing to pull out :)
marnika chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
The Feels ,The Feels.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Please update soon...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Please continue this story...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2016