Reviews for Market Mayhem
Shannaro21 chapter 13 . 9/2
Oh, how wonderful! An unexpected update to one of my most beloved fanfics of all time!
Thank you for making my day. :)
thea.p.price chapter 1 . 9/2
Thank you so much for finishing this! I hope you write more stores of my favorite couple in the world!
Taraah36 chapter 13 . 8/31
I had a long review to write about how much I loved this chapter and then the ending came... all I have to say now is... LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Until next story!
Skylark chapter 13 . 8/30
Another chapter to add icing on the cake and that too when I least expected it. The fact that Sesshomaru practically never even casts a passing glance at anyone other than Rin is just too cutely established by this chapter.
A chapter with some light-hearted humour and comic relief in the form of Jaken was nice for a change after all the anxiety and commotion of the previous chapters. Would be eagerly awaiting your next story. Have a great time writing it up.
Eu adoro sua escrita, é realmente muito boa, e fechou com chave de ouro está estória, espero com ânsias sua próxima fanfic. Abraços e escreva sempre.
Gayle Nightingale chapter 13 . 8/23
Nice! Happy endings. Yay
kagomeLove2 chapter 13 . 8/23
I love it. Finally Saky met Sesshoumaru. I am glad she gave the, her blessing. The poor vendor again Sesshoumaru got everything from him withou pay? They nearly kissed but again it was not the right time. You are such a tease.

The part with Jaken killed me. It was too funny. He was left behind again. Poor him to be used as a manaquin by Sango. Just picturing it is too much.

Thanks for this unexpected epilogue. I truly enjoyed it. I hope to read what you have in store once you are ready. Thanks again and do take care.
Miraia chapter 13 . 8/22
This was hilarious! Genious way to conclude by bringing back Saki! And I don't think I have ever mentioned, but I love the way describe the kimonos! I wasn't expecting so this was a wonderful surprise! Till next time!
sllmidnight chapter 13 . 8/22
A beautiful ending to a beautifully written story. I absolutely adore your writing and your stories! Cannot wait to read more in the future!
miumiu27 chapter 13 . 8/22
I'm crying! I'll miss this series! I hope you can have more Sesshomaru-Rin Stories please!
Blessed you love!
Irivel chapter 13 . 8/22
Realmente hermoso epílogo... Me alegra mucho que lo hayas subido aunque debo admitir que me quedé con ganas del beso, je! Espero poder leer nuevas cosas tuyas pronto. Muchas grácias por esta gran hermosa historia!
ebeth20 chapter 13 . 8/22
Thank you so much for the epilogue, cant wait for your next. Take care and God bless.
bucitosentubebida chapter 13 . 8/22
"...what meant to happen, happen." That was soooo cute, I like when you leave some details to the imagination of the reader.
Also Jaken's interference was so funny! Thank you so much for this epilogue!
ApoorvaHobbes chapter 13 . 8/22
This feels like end of an important journey for me. Patience ..thrill ...emotions after emotions. This was a very very good story. very much in character. although rin seemed a little too timid . but beautifully written. your language and descriptions and imagination and the details are great ! I cant wait for what you have in store for us next
CrystalYuri18 chapter 13 . 8/22
I just loved this chap! Buuuuut come on Jaken, you old dork! Dx couldn't you just keep your mouth shut for a few seconds! T_T

I'm so excited to know that you have a new project *0*

Ps: sorry the drawing it's more complicated that I had anticipated. But I'll finish it some of these days, I promise!