Reviews for Things Said
Pinkrangerfan chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
good chapter i am gald serena is thinking about getting back together with james and i can not behave she was doubting herself has a mom she is a good mom and i bet terran is going grow up just right with her and the rest of the gang
Pinkrangerfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i fell so bad for mitch losing serena after all the good she need for him and i hope james lsitns to mtich and tries to talk to serena
Darien Fawkes chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This was a sweet chapter. Making up is hard, especially considering some of hte things he said. What's worse is he got Serena to doubt herself and her ability to raise Terran, something that's got to play on her.

I definitely like the bond you have between the girls. Excellent work.
ClassicTVfan chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I would like to see that double date. Also, can't wait for the next installment of Way of the Samurai :)
avalonqueen83 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
At least James is trying to apologize. I don't think it'll take long for Serena to figure out if she forgives him or not.

Great fic.
samcheese1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I think Serena's letting Emily get away with too much. I know she doesn't want Emily to be so dependent on her, but SHE needs to be her own person too. I think that Serena should explain to Emily that she can make her own decisions and Emily will make HER own decisions. Emily doesn't run Serena's life and Serena doesn't run Emily's life. Just a suggestion.
griffin blackwood chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
wow kevin AND mike were both deep and right and antonio was wrong... woot woot
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
cute
Miss DJ Classy B chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This was really cute! Especially when Mia and Kevin were playing with the flowers :)
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Mitch was right, James has to be a man. He will have to work hard to have Serena and Emily forgive him. Great chapter and can't wait for more!
Miss DJ Classy B chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow Mitch, never knew you had it in ya. I hope James tries to talk to Serena again. Serena wouldn't let him speak.

Awesome as the usual :)
Darien Fawkes chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
The Rangers and Serena don't seem ready to accept James' apology. Not surprising in the slightest, considering the things he said about her, and more importantly, Terran.

Mitch seems to be pulling for him to keep trying. Hopefully he doesn't give up too early.
Singer4life121 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I just wanted to say that I love the last few short installments!
avalonqueen83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow. Serena was right. Live up to your consequenses. I hope James does just that.

If he wants to get her back and I doubt that'll happen, he has a lot to do. Hopefully he makes the right choice, go after her or don't. So we'll see I guess...

Good chapter