Reviews for Who Am I To Disagree?
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 1/8
This is extremely enjoyable! There are drawbacks of living in America too. -Cat.
astitchintime chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Cute :)
mcfuz chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was wonderful. Smug!Nick is brilliant.
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
awesome amazing! and i totally agree with you on that!
howlingwolffate chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
great story! and lol here in the USA the second season is almost over
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This may be weird, but I think Nick and Monroe are sooo cute together! Way cuter than the Rosalie/Monroe or the Juliette/Nick...
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ahhhhhhh, so cute! HOLD UP, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU HAVE SHERLOCK AND HARRY POTTER. WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING?! IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THERE. Here, how about we just switch lives? I'm pretty cool with that. :D

Peace, love, and all that shit...
Sasodeiizawesome
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ahh Monroe/Nick...my favorite! Loved this story!
ReadByRain15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Pack up and move to America? Oh, I completely understand where you're coming from. I live in America, so I get to watch Grimm sooner, but there are so many BBC shows that I love that also happen to take forever to show over here! I sympathize with you greatly. But anyway, in regards to your fic, I love it! Monroe and Nick are my favorites. They would work so much better than Nick and Juliette. I doubt it will ever happen in the show, but what else is fanfiction for, right? :)
Distrustful Des chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Random fact time!

Whenever Grimm is playing, I point out every place in town they are. I hope you enjoy the series!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Loved it! And I hear you about the UK. I'm from America, and got to start the show there, but then moved here after the first few months! Luckily, I've found a website that lets me watch current episodes the day after they air in the US. LOVE GRIMM!
Luna Kelly chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'll trade you!I'd gladly go to the UK if it means Doctor Who,Sherlock Holmes, and Skulduggery Pleasent! If we switch houses you even get to live 3 hours from Portland!
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
w Love it
RosalieLoveBones chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Amazing story. :) I really liked it.

And I just want to say that living in Bulgaria has even more draw backs. Here we have to watch the same shows over and over again. And they are not even now shows.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories. :)
Darkerose chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love your fic and writing style and as far as I could see you had no spelling mistakes!

And your right, living in the UK sucks when it comes to watching awsome program's like Grimm!

Can't wait for anymore of your story's :D

~DarkeRose