Reviews for Losing A Friend (Editing)
Daladakea chapter 32 . 5/31/2014
I can relate to Jim so well. In Treasure planet. But I can relate very well to Lance. I don't trust anyone with my emotions anymore. Like Lance, I look at teens my age who have fathers that care, they get hugs and go out for ice cream. But personally, I look at stories of kids who get beat up by their family.
I wish I could have either one instead of just emptiness. Treasure Planet is my favorite movie and I'm big on the father/son fics. Probably because, while it can't fill the holes in my heart, it at least tides me over until something or someone else comes along and fills them for me. You are such a good writer.
Keep writing all your TP stories!
Sarah Hawkins chapter 32 . 3/6/2014
Hi. I know you wrote this story ages ago, but ive gotta tell you how much I love it! Really enjoyed reading this one. I am also reading your other story that you are Working on currently. Really enjoying that one too. Please update it soon! ;)
M ria chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Wow u are good at putting emotion I seriously cry!
muggleborn.dragon.ryder chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
If you ever do decide to redo this idea though, I think you should add in a scene where Jim overhears Silver saying to Lance, 'you got the makings of greatness in ya!' or something really similar to what he said to Jim because ANGST. :D
muggleborn.dragon.ryder chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
Um...this isn't gonna become slash, is it?
TheSecretMarauder chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
This is an awesome story! Great job!
muggleborn.dragon.ryder chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
This chap was like, awesome :) hey, are you editing this currently or is this the edited version? just wondering :)

I'm addicted to this story :) ooh and chapter 16 is called 'The Truth Revealed'? Will Silver finally believe Jim?

Also, don't worry about your pirate talk. I don't know the first thing about it, either, but your Silver accent seems pretty good to me (and by pretty good I mean I could easily hear him saying everything)
Ann-bananz chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
I want to apologize again for what I said before, I would take back every word I said if it was possible. You're a very talented writer and I hope that you keep following your dreams. This story is absolutely amazing, and so much longer than I could even imagine attempting to write or even think of. The characters were perfect and I really liked the ending. I've read a few of your other stories, and you have improved a lot in your writing style and voice. I hope you keep writing and ignore the dumb, idiotic sociopathic losers like me (:
Ann-bananz chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
I just would like more action, but I guess this fic isn't for me, sorry, but I don't feel like reading anymore.
Ann-bananz chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I wish you wouldn't end it when you could have made it so much better with more action, but I can easily see it really isn't your best area of work by what you have so far.
Ann-bananz chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Try using more punctuation to help with explaining things.
Ann-bananz chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I can't help but notice that the timing is weird. It's like Jim goes to bed and when he wakes up the sun is setting, but it's morning. Just a little weird
Ann-bananz chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Interesting, try to look for errors.
Ann-bananz chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
I just can't really tell if you're trying to sound cool or like a pirate with the weird words, or if your English is bad.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
try using weren't instead of wasn't, and read a little more carefully if you are trying for no mistakes