Reviews for Dismantle the Sun
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Read this again today, still as beautiful and perfect as I remember.
tbolz chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
oh gosh why what. the feels
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Omgomg I read this like two weeks ago in your blog and I was sooo devastated, not only because of the fic but because I couldn't review or comment. I'm so happy I found it here. I loved it! It was perfect and I just hope this Blaine can stay with Kurt this time and maybe just feed the poor or something, cause after something like that If I were Kurt I wouldn't let him get out of the house! So yeah, it was gorgeous, thank you for this piece of art. I will be coming back to read it a thousand times more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
OMG.. just OMG.. I have NEVER cried this way reading a fanfic! You're amazing and so talented and have a way with words that got me sobbing! Omg.. I'm so emotional I don't know what to say.. That was beautiful. So, so raw and beautiful and God I FELT the pain! I could go on forever.. but I'm honestly too emotional and drained right now.. wow.. just wow.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I know you're no longer writing here. But if you get this, please let me know if I can find your work somewhere else. I hope you are published. You should be.
Oh, and if I forgot to mention it, this is exquisite.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Fuck you. You had me bloodycrying because you killed Blaine! That wasbitchy.
sincerely-jessy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So this was just phenomenal and you write beautifully and there are just no words. I can't even pick out my favorite quote from this, it was all so gorgeously and deliberately written. Love it. I sort of cried. But shhh don't tell anyone.
lchlava chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
What did you doooo? I say that in a good way. This was so angsty and dramatic and I almost wish there had been more at the end.
SpiritedQuill chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! This is so good and so sad and... OMG! I love it :)
Local-Churro-Lady chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Holy Dshiyt, Ahhfgbrhdgggg, This ISd GThe Besty Thinng I Have Eveeer Raed! HOLY SHIRTG I CABN"T EVEBN TYPE RIGHT! I LLOVE YOU!
DarrenCrissBaby chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I cried alot .. It's so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I'M BAWLING OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HOLY SHIT YOU'RE AMAZING I'VE NEVER CRIED SO HARD OVER A FIC BEFORE LIKE FUCK. FUCK. SO good though, it hurts.
teilo chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I loved your story - tears, snot and more tears! I was so glad he finally made it home! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I cried. And I don't cry often at fics. Just ouch. This was so good and so terrible and just too many emotions to deal with right now. Just beautiful.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/30/2012