Reviews for Facing Fatherhood: The Ashley Years
Fell4 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
See? Even baby Ashley knows NOT to like Nikola! lol, I wish I could have seen his face! XD

Fell4
Steph-Schell chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Because Nikola would totally refer to Ashley as an it. And shouldn't be surprised when Ashley gets offended and vomits on him. That's what happens when you upset women. We get even.

Nigel was so cute even though he only got a few lines.

Loved it.
Sonea27 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
LOL! I try to picture Nikola with baby vomit all over his face but no...the sight is too hilarious You've done a really good job here! How high are our chances that we'll get to read a chapter four?
MarciaRebafan chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Poor Nikola indeed! But it was oh-so-amusing, too lol. Another great ficlet, I loved it! :)
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I loved it. It reminded me of when I used to baby sit my youngest nephew. He'd scream at the top of his tiny little lungs and when my sister-in-law came home I would hand him over and say "Fix it. It's broken."

She'd get all mad and motherly and I wouldn't care. Fun was had by all.

By the way...what's the timeline on this? I mean in the grand scheme of things. Is it Ashley's canon birth year or further in the future or the past?
cabinet of curiosities chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Nikola and John snipping at one another is always good for a laugh. Baby Ashley contributing to the sparring match was perfect. Too funny.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is so good! I love it! XD

My fave part is the end, where he has to start all over! lol

Poor man.

Fell4
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh gosh, I could not stop giggling all through this! Your writing conveyed the humour so well while also making it very easy to imagine a distressed Druitt facing his fatherly duties. One of the best fics I've ever read, great job!

Ps: I am now going to read the other stories in the series...I do love me a sexy man with baby ;)
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Trust me, it's not just most fathers. By the fourth baby my family just kinda went with the flow. Great story.
cabinet of curiosities chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Too funny. Trying to get the bath water temperature just right when you're a new parent is quite nerve racking at first.
Sonea27 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh, this is too cute! Baby Ashley annoying her father when she's just two weeks old. LOL. I wonder what she'll do when she gets older. This is a perfect fanfic to show John as a caring father and husband :) Love the beginning, it's hilarious!
sillymissy21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG. Too funny. Just too funny.

Silly John trying to get away with that. I really liked this story. It was really funny and made me smile.