Reviews for You, And Other Mathy Things
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really, really liked it. The voice sounded like Fred's and the inclusion of the maths equations and other things was just brilliantly done really.
NancyT chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh, this was perfect... Thank you so much for sharing.
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Hee-I like it. It's just like something Fred would do.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
So amazingly incrediable, that it's breath-taking! What a fantastic, evocative and deeply sensual story. I-I'm gobsmacked by the sum and total of their mathy equation together.. it's a perfect match! You write Fred like a song, each note of her thoughts towards Gunn, sweeter than the last. And his moment with her were, longing and gentle.. and WOW, manly too! -blushes- Talk about fired up.. ho baby. But most, the moments after, when neither said uttered a word and yet conveyed so much. Goddess! You're... far out, ultimate artist.

Absolutely delicious. Please don't stop. Wow. Wow!
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Wow! This was wonderful. I like Fred and Gunn's relationship, and I think its adorable the way this big tough man melts when he's around her. You captured the sweetness of their relationship very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Nice writing. Consistent style, lovely use of metaphor.
Misty chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
awww - you gotta do more of those. That was beautiful. And very Fred. :-)
Juanita Dark chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Aw, Syn this is one sweet beauty of a fic! You've caught Fred and Gunn at their domestic best. And trying to mathematically figure out Gunn while feeling for him so strongly emotionally is something I can really see Fred doing.

I think this is great! You've got my top marks!

JD
Gabrielle Alan chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I loved it! Beautifully written, I expect to see much more Gunn/Fred fluff from you in the future or ELSE I'll decaptate this Barbie!
Calendar chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
That's so sweet! I want Gunn's perspective next. . . Or just another cute piece about them!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
A wonderful story, so well thought out (very original) and well written. I just wish that it were Fred & Wes, though. I just don't like Fred & Gunn together.
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Beautiful.
Aphreal chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Beautiful fic! :o) I don't normally read Fred/Gun but I really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :o)