Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 31 . 10/11
This was a wonderfully written story , thank you for writing it
Kittens Kat chapter 31 . 10/8
Sorry but this is a load of predictable diarrhea for tasteless fanboys to slurp up. It's so unrealistic and uncalled for even for a Harry Potter series. You just give what every hyped up fanatic wants to see paragrap after paragraph. The heroes meet no difficulties, hardship or suspicion whatsoever. You involve a lot of pairing, couples, they learn occlumency in a matter of hours. Hell, a bunch of 11 year olds were even allowed to become animagus even by Molly. Unint
Tabitha chapter 5 . 6/21
I am totally hooked already!
noylj chapter 6 . 6/14
Did Bumble destroy the story e in canon and, if so, why not destroy it to begin with? The whole stone story made no sense.
Simianpower chapter 12 . 6/13
Yep, I was right. Just a rehash, nothing new or different or interesting. Everything's easy, no unforeseen consequences. Wish fulfillment story. Sorry. 3/10, mostly for it being fairly well written despite it's predictability. Oh, and "evidently" is the word you want, not "evidentially", which isn't even a word. You use that several times.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 6/13
If it's possible to ward a wraith out, it should be equally possible to contain one with the same ward, just facing inward. Also, they just effectively murdered a professor in front of an entire school full of middle- and high-school children. Either they didn't think things through (bad planning) or they're incredibly callous. Since they'd already discussed containment, they knew that it was a likely result, which means that they're just assholes who don't care about psychologically scarring an entire generation.

Plus also, everything's coming to them too easily. There's so far zero tension or conflict in this story. I can already summarize the next 20 or so chapters: they easily kill the basilisk with a rooster, take out the Horcruxes without much trouble, turn 13, and party forever. I'll give it another couple of chapters, but if something doesn't start going wrong for them I'm done. Hindsight is 20/20, sure, but why write a story where everyone including both your characters AND your readers already know where it's going? Reducing my prior rating to 4/10 simply because there's nothing new or surprising here, and by 2012 there were dozens of time travel stories already out there.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 6/13
One of my pet peeves with time travel fics (and most others) is how instantaneously Harry picks up Occlumency, how much it Mary-Sues him, and how it's so commonly known. It's supposed to be a really obscure branch of magic (i.e. NOT with loads of books in the library or bookstore or vault or wherever) that's extremely tough to learn, not something he can pick up in an afternoon that makes him a super-wizard. You're not guilty of the latter part yet, but you are guilty of the former. -1 pt.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 6/13
Wow, you said some characters are OOC, but Molly actually defending the twins pranking is basically a totally different person, not just a little OOC. I hope that you at least try to leave the characters' personalities mostly intact, but so far they all sound like the same person, very bland dialog without the spark of different personalities that they had in canon.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/13
I would call shenanigans on McGonagall for telling private details of Harry's life to a random stranger... except that that's exactly the kind of bullshit that wizards and witches do all throughout the canon books. No medical privacy, no personal space, no respect for boundaries whatsoever. So even though it pissed me off, I can't call it wrong to write that.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/13
I find it odd that that you deal with everyone's immediate reaction the moment it happens... and then let a week pass by with no additional contact between them. Sure, Hermione called Harry, but she has no way to contact the others, and at least Ginny wants to get Harry out. Why did the Weasleys not show up to at least see him? It's not a bad start overall, but that week was a bit jarring to the believability. And the time travel was totally random and arbitrary. No reason for it, since getting hit by a Death Eater curse just shouldn't do that. I get that you wanted to write a time travel story, but at least make it make a little more sense how that critical plot point happens. 6/10 so far. Not bad, but not great.
Kitten99 chapter 21 . 5/31
I really, truly can't describe how much I love this fan fiction.

It is a work of fan fiction miracles, and I thank you for creating it!

Gleas chapter 31 . 3/26
Well that was interesting... he's the heir of founders and... nothing lol! Usually that's a big plot twist; I like how he just keeps it under wraps and nothing really changes...
Gleas chapter 22 . 3/26
Why? O.O Why did the goblin find Harry so special? was it the snake?
Gleas chapter 18 . 3/26
So George effectively lost two and half years of his life? That's not fair? I'd have gone with a little confusion, assimilation and 'blimey! That's strange!' angle but oh well...