Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Noble Korhedron chapter 31 . 2/16
Aw, I wish there was more, but I understand why you're cutting it off here...
Jimbocous chapter 31 . 2/9
Nicely done, and first longer story as well? Thanks for a great read!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 31 . 12/20/2016
This was simply amazing! I loved every minute of it! Thank you! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
So they just destroy Flamel's stone without asking him? Of course you could argue that he deserves it for allowing Dumbledore to use his stone as bait.
The way you describe it, the only real protection, the mirror, was missing at the time. Other than that, Quirrell's only problem was the Cerberus. For some reason he didn't look it up in a book of magical animals.

They announce to all that the stone is destroyed. Quirrell is there to get the stone. After he hears that the stone is destroyed, he has no reason to stay. Who could have predicted that?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
No Death Eater went to Azkaban without trial, even the LeStange. Sirius is the only one without a trial, and it just so happens that he was supposed to be Harry's guardian, and therefor an obstacle to Dumbledore's plan to place Harry with the Dursleys. An amazing coincidence?

I noticed the you didn't even invent a reason why the Potters' will was sealed. I can understand that, because why would the will be sealed? Either they leave everything to Harry, then there is no big surprise. If they want to leave everything to Harry, but he can't access it, they can specify that in the will.
The will should specify a list of guardians for Harry. This is always good idea, more so in times of war, and especially when they know that Voldemort is after them.
What about others who might be mentioned in the will? Image they left a place to Remus where he could live. Now fifteen years later he gets to hear what he should have had since then?

Maybe Dumbledore really thought it was best, maybe he did not. In any case, his opinion should not be trusted without convincing reasoning.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
That was an interesting story. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and I loved it! Sequel?️️️️️/️️️️️
Harriverse chapter 31 . 8/3/2016
I love the tie in to Voldemort in a suit at the train station! I ALWAYS wondered why tbay scene was in the movie.

Incredible plotting and creativity up the wazoo! Too many to mention, all of it noticed and chuckled over. And to think you are still writing!

Loved the complete story and satisfying ending.
Harriverse chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
You keep coming up with remarkable ideas!
Harriverse chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I know you wrote this story over 4 years ago and you've become a much more complex writer, but I really like some of the creative ideas you used in this fic.
old-crow chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
Hi,

You wrote a very entertaining tale and wrapped the loose ends up neatly.

Thanks.

Old-Crow
katiek121 chapter 31 . 7/9/2016
This was an Excellent story! Thank you for writing it.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Stick to the old timeline as much as possible so you know what to expect. Rule number one of Time Traveling. Excellent chapter!
Eholiday chapter 31 . 4/18/2016
Great story!
Love2read23 chapter 31 . 4/10/2016
Love it! Thank you for writing. The Guardians is an interesting group. I'm glad Sirius and Remus were informed. I just love well managed happy endings. Thanks.
nikkiRiddle chapter 31 . 3/31/2016