Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
andyjhorton chapter 31 . 1/10
First of your stories that i have read, it was great thanks. ill be looking at some of your other stories now :)
I.Review chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
Another brilliant and amusing story from you. I'm not usulallya fan of harryXGinny but I like it the way you write it. I was very impressed with this story, you made it unique and changed things so it wasn't the same old asame old
Wiredawgman chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
just read your story in one go. Couldn't put it down. I don't think my coworkers are going to be happy with you today since I didn't get any sleep and I'll probably be a little grumpy. :) GREAT STORY!
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 31 . 10/11/2015
This was a wonderfully written story , thank you for writing it
Kittens Kat chapter 31 . 10/8/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY AND ALL OTHERS OF YOURS I HAVE READ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Sorry but this is a load of predictable diarrhea for tasteless fanboys to slurp up. It's so unrealistic and uncalled for even for a Harry Potter series. You just give what every hyped up fanatic wants to see paragrap after paragraph. The heroes meet no difficulties, hardship or suspicion whatsoever. You involve a lot of pairing, couples, they learn occlumency in a matter of hours. Hell, a bunch of 11 year olds were even allowed to become animagus even by Molly. Unint
Tabitha chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
I am totally hooked already!
noylj chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Did Bumble destroy the story e in canon and, if so, why not destroy it to begin with? The whole stone story made no sense.
Simianpower chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Yep, I was right. Just a rehash, nothing new or different or interesting. Everything's easy, no unforeseen consequences. Wish fulfillment story. Sorry. 3/10, mostly for it being fairly well written despite it's predictability. Oh, and "evidently" is the word you want, not "evidentially", which isn't even a word. You use that several times.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
If it's possible to ward a wraith out, it should be equally possible to contain one with the same ward, just facing inward. Also, they just effectively murdered a professor in front of an entire school full of middle- and high-school children. Either they didn't think things through (bad planning) or they're incredibly callous. Since they'd already discussed containment, they knew that it was a likely result, which means that they're just assholes who don't care about psychologically scarring an entire generation.

Plus also, everything's coming to them too easily. There's so far zero tension or conflict in this story. I can already summarize the next 20 or so chapters: they easily kill the basilisk with a rooster, take out the Horcruxes without much trouble, turn 13, and party forever. I'll give it another couple of chapters, but if something doesn't start going wrong for them I'm done. Hindsight is 20/20, sure, but why write a story where everyone including both your characters AND your readers already know where it's going? Reducing my prior rating to 4/10 simply because there's nothing new or surprising here, and by 2012 there were dozens of time travel stories already out there.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
One of my pet peeves with time travel fics (and most others) is how instantaneously Harry picks up Occlumency, how much it Mary-Sues him, and how it's so commonly known. It's supposed to be a really obscure branch of magic (i.e. NOT with loads of books in the library or bookstore or vault or wherever) that's extremely tough to learn, not something he can pick up in an afternoon that makes him a super-wizard. You're not guilty of the latter part yet, but you are guilty of the former. -1 pt.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Wow, you said some characters are OOC, but Molly actually defending the twins pranking is basically a totally different person, not just a little OOC. I hope that you at least try to leave the characters' personalities mostly intact, but so far they all sound like the same person, very bland dialog without the spark of different personalities that they had in canon.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
I would call shenanigans on McGonagall for telling private details of Harry's life to a random stranger... except that that's exactly the kind of bullshit that wizards and witches do all throughout the canon books. No medical privacy, no personal space, no respect for boundaries whatsoever. So even though it pissed me off, I can't call it wrong to write that.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I find it odd that that you deal with everyone's immediate reaction the moment it happens... and then let a week pass by with no additional contact between them. Sure, Hermione called Harry, but she has no way to contact the others, and at least Ginny wants to get Harry out. Why did the Weasleys not show up to at least see him? It's not a bad start overall, but that week was a bit jarring to the believability. And the time travel was totally random and arbitrary. No reason for it, since getting hit by a Death Eater curse just shouldn't do that. I get that you wanted to write a time travel story, but at least make it make a little more sense how that critical plot point happens. 6/10 so far. Not bad, but not great.
Kitten99 chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
I really, truly can't describe how much I love this fan fiction.

It is a work of fan fiction miracles, and I thank you for creating it!

Cat