Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
NatalyaShae chapter 31 . 5/24
I was just curious though, with George coming back the way he had, doesn't that mean that time continued and they were indeed in an alternate uni or time line?
NatalyaShae chapter 31 . 5/24
zer güt, dunke
Cwhit930 chapter 31 . 5/6
Great story. Loved the plot. Thank you for sharing your time to write this.
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 5/5
what a wonderful way of freeing Dobby.
Jewel Becky chapter 1 . 4/17
I just realized that Harry's first letter actually arrived a week before his birthday so he doesn't need for his birthday for the letter if they traveled back to a week before his 11th birthday.
Kris chapter 31 . 3/25
Very enjoyable!
moonprincess97524 chapter 31 . 1/7
I love this wonderful story, what a wonderful twist on rewriting history.
Romily chapter 11 . 1/3
You renamed Regulus... i prefer his real name, your version is too much lord of the rings. I pictured Legolas as soon as i read Regulas.
Meras riddle chapter 31 . 12/31/2017
I loved it it was nicley written and I couldn’t stop reading untell I finshed. :D
animeloverhomura chapter 31 . 12/14/2017
Great story!

I'm so happy you decided to finish this. Most of the time when people finish their stories I feel like they completely changed the theme or that I hate the ending. This, however, was great all the way through. I loved the way you showed Harry and Ginny's relationship, I'm a major sucker for stories where two lovers go back in time together.

It was a super fun ride all the way through, thank you.
Calmzone1 chapter 31 . 11/27/2017
Great story. A Ginny/Harry story that actually works for me? I think she’s too much a fan girl in canon IMO, but if she can see him as Harry, then it can work.

I really enjoyed the storyline, especially how George showed up minutes/years later and how Fred and George had to sync.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
Why didn't the kids just ask the RoR for a Time Turner? As I understand it, the Room will provide anything needed. However, if a Time Turner is actually provided (or created) by the Room, it can't be taken out of the Room; it can only be used inside the Room. That would limit its use ... as well as the potential for abuse or for theft by someone else.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/24/2017
Is it finished?
Noble Korhedron chapter 31 . 2/16/2017
Aw, I wish there was more, but I understand why you're cutting it off here...
Jimbocous chapter 31 . 2/9/2017
Nicely done, and first longer story as well? Thanks for a great read!