Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
"Outrageous, I'm a muggleborn why would I make a monster to kill myself?" Salazar yelled. Good question. That little tidbit - Slytherin being Muggleborn - should make for some interesting conversation when it's revealed.

ROTFLOL at the hoopteedoo his portrait caused among Slytherin House. Bigger LOL at Pansy! What a butthead. (Yes, girls can be buttheads, too.)
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Well, that was quick and very neat! Does this mean it's really over? I wonder how hard it will be to convince Albus. He's convinced Harry has to die. I suppose they'll have to show him all of the Horcruxes. Explaining everything should be fun.

It'll be kind of tough for the Ministry to deny things when the evidence is before them. Then again, Amelia isn't the idiot that Fudge was.

I am eager to learn what else Harry finds out when he visits the Founders.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
LOL at Dean, assuming Harry is in trouble. Actually, he's been in a lot less trouble this time around. Just having Draco neutralized has made a huge difference in the school, if you ask me. No attacks in the halls, no potions being sabotaged. Things just seem calmer. There seems to be a more cordial feeling among the champions, as well.

The Werewolf project sounds interesting. Perhaps Bill will not be bitten this time around. It's nice to see him and Fleur getting acquainted. I wonder if Ginny will be nicer to her in this timeline.

Viktor doesn't seem too pleased with his headmaster.
missgsmith51 chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
I think Harry should have tossed Dumbledore into the lake to let him see how "not that cold" it actually was. I also think Harry should have given him a hard time about having such a challenge with a Veela. When angered or threatened, Veela turn into bird-like creatures and throw those fireballs. They're creatures of fire and air. It sounds like their magic would be useless and their lives at risk underwater. In addition to being a STUPID task for a Veela, what if one of the champions had not been able to swim? Dumbledore was lucky this time; he should have planned an alternative task.
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Neville grinned, "You snore louder than he talks and you could sleep through a hurricane." LOL at Ron!

How long before the Guardians are figured out? Should they stay anonymous indefinitely, even after Harry (I hope) defeats Riddle? It might be nice to have the Guardians tucked away in case evil rears its ugly head once more.

I wonder if the attack will come during the second task. It has in a couple of the GoF fanfics I've read. Just curious.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
LOL at Winky not understanding the rules. Why doesn't Harry make her his personal elf or have her work for Sirius and Remus?

I can't wait to see the effects of Hermione's charm. I'm also curious to know how Draco will behave ... and Viktor.

Good, old Luna. I love her!
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
"Mr. Crouch Sir, Dobby has been asked by the Guardians to purchase your elf Winky. They don't believe your lack of honesty should cost her anything." I wonder if anyone who should have done so picked up on that "your lack of honesty" phrase. If so, someone should start asking him some questions or at least investigating the meaning of that insinuation.

I wonder what exactly Hermione has planned for the cup. I'm also curious about the Gillyweed. It seemed to work well enough for Harry the last time. One thing they should do is put tracking charms on all of the hostages the night before, so they don't waste time down there.
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
So in essence, capturing Bagman netted them the equivalent of forty thousand Galleons, since the a Goblins are waiving the fee for the potion. Not too bad for 5-10 minutes of work that didn't endanger their lives. Alas, why do I have a feeling that Bagman is going to wind up either shoveling dragon dung ... or turning into it?
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
"The Prophet had a field day with the news it was receiving from the ministry." I'll just bet they did! I hope Umbridge's punishment was appropriate. Perhaps SHE should be kissed.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Well, those were a couple of creepy incidents. I wonder who the fortune-teller and the thugs are. Are the attackers DEs? I hope this doesn't presage something evil for the coming year, although that's probably an absurd hope.

I hope Neville made it home safely, and I hope Remus is okay. I thought he had to take Wolfsbane for 3-4 days leading up to the full moon. It must have been a rough transformation.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Why won't Dumbledore allow anyone to visit Harry? Is it because the home is not as well protected as he claims? Why, for example, does HE control who comes and goes to Sirius's home? Something smells fishy about this.

Well, the trip to Egypt sounds fun. I'm not a big desert person - and I would definitely prefer going during a cooler time of year - but I have taught ancient cultures on occasion, and the history is fascinating. How nice that Harry and his friends can share such a treat together.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Lucius is such an arrogant arse. Maybe the Howler is for him, after the thrashing he gave Draco.

Great job, Neville, for getting the cup. It looks like they're getting close to being able to take Voldemort out permanently. If Snape is truly a good guy in this timeline, I hope they can do something about his Mark. In some stories, the bearers are stripped of powers and life force as Riddle attempts to cling to life.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
If any adult found out the elaborate schemes these 12-year-old kids were doing - and even in the original timeline they were still in their teens - they would be incredulous.

Yeay, Dobby has a new master! And Harry bought 12 GP. Interesting.

I'm still curious about who was impersonating Mrs. Weasley. It must have been a Death Eater, but which one? Lucius? Narcissa? Perhaps Draco can find out.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
How sad to lose Kreacher when he is becoming truly a decent Elf. At least they've now taken out the ring, the diary, the diadem, and the locket. Just the cup, the snake and Harry remain.

Now Sirius is going to have to get a new Elf, since Dobby and Winky aren't yet available. Then again, if Sirius is living at Hogwarts during the year, perhaps he won't need one ... though Remus might.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Getting that cup is going to be tricky unless they confide in either the Marauders or Bill about the Horcruxes.

The animagus forms all sound interesting. I can't believe the twins are Irish setters. Oh, wait ... Yes, I can! The few I've known are VERY hyper dogs, and that suits them well. Personally, I would have had them be ferrets or raccoons or something small and crafty. I've always thought a mongoose would suit Harry well. (Read Rikki-tiki-tavi if you don't believe me.)

Hermione should get out a vial and grab some of that Thief's Downfall water and analyze it. Who knows?
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »