Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Do you think Dumbledore suspects anything? At first I thought McGonagall did, based on her reactions to Harry's chat with Draco in the robe shop and her responses the night of the sorting. Then again, I guess DD doesn't know about the diadem or the Basilisk. Has he figured out who The Guardians are?

The kids are really moving along quickly!
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I wonder if they have ever checked the defense classroom for any rune curses. After all of my FFN reading, I've learned that runes can do a lot. What if there were runes on the desk, or the board, or the door which limited the tenure of the teacher?

Okay, one Horcrux down.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Whoa, they're really zipping through all of the harmful stuff quickly. Perhaps Harry will be able to relax and enjoy years two and three. I wonder if the Diary will still come to Hogwarts?

Okay, what is going on with Molly? Is she a Polyjuiced Molly, or is she a possessed Molly? Or is she just mellowed these days? If Polyjuiced, who is impersonating her?
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
It will be interesting to see how things go with an already strong Neville along this time ... and Luna and Ginny beginning next year.

They really need to get on those Horcruxes, now that they know where all of them are. If Remus and Sirius helped, they could knock them all off in a few weeks. Sirius could probably think of a way to gain control of Bella's vault and get the cup, and the locket is in his house! The diadem is in the RoR, the diary is probably on its way, and the ring is hidden in the Gaunt house. Then they would only need to deal with Harry and the snake. If they could do this before the diary appears, he could be gone for good, right ?
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Yeay, Sirius is free!

Wow, they're striking while the iron is hot with Draco. If he had to hide his meeting from Blaise, though, I'm curious to know where HIS loyalties lie.

I wonder if Harry will tell Sirius and Remus about going back in time. If he does, then he'll have to tell them about the DoM and Sirius dying, Remus and Tonks (and Teddy), etc. then again, getting them into the game means they could be working on the Horcruxes five years sooner! Voldy could be taken out, theoretically, before he has a chance to get a body. Wouldn't THAT be great!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Rats! I forgot to comment on the change in Draco. Two Slytherins switching to Ravenclaw could be big, if they make friends with Harry and don't get dragged down by "old friends."

Well, it sounds as if Harry has a leg up on Occlumency this time, so perhaps he will be spared torture with Snape.

I wonder what happened with Sirius. Without Harry there, anything could happen. Fudge could sic a a Dementor on him, as he did on Barty, Jr. **worried**
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Good old Hermione, butting in and siding with Dumbles again. Honestly, maybe Harry and Ron will GIVE her to the troll this time, if she doesn't watch it!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Okay, so the twins know. Having access to four first years who already know what's going to happen should give them tons of good pranking material!

Harry should have spent some time talking to Percy about cauldron-bottom thickness. Of course, Ron would have had to be at hand to laugh at the absurdity of it, since it would be another three summers before Percy would be do engrossed by the "fascinating" subject. Maybe if Harry was boring enough, it might help Percy to be less so in a few years. ;)

Ginny and Harry had better keep a lid on their passions.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
LOL at Harry's "education" of Malfoy on the realities of being a slave. If I didn't know better, I'd think Minerva was in on the whole thing. It will be interesting to see what sort of effect that conversation has on Draco. It will be more interesting to see how Lucius responds to it.

"Harry Potter is far too important to talk to you." Percy really is a PITA, isn't he? It's amazing the other six sibs - well, the younger four, at least - didn't wish him away to the Goblins.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Well, it does help to have that advanced knowledge of blood wards - that Harry must consider Petunia's house his home for them to work. That means he at least he won't be stuck there for six more years. Ugh! Thank goodness.

I love how assertive Neville is this time around. :)
madela413 chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
theaceoffire chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
'So what are we going to do this year?'

Same thing we do every year Pinky, try to prevent people from taking over the world.
kittyrsocute chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
v
atymer chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Enjoyed this story very much. The humor was welcome and very funny. I particularly enjoyed the sorting when the girls were tossed in the air. I know Luna would have had a special loving memory of that moment. lol
I will Fav this because the kids actions were logical but didn't deter the tale from being exciting and fast paced.
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 12/13/2013