Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
My Friend back when CoS came out " uh what? a mega snake can die cause some bird squawked at it?"
Me " Well...a Bat's echo screech thing can shut down the nervous system of a mantis, so same thing..."
Even today I am surprised people don't make the connection, when it's time to put down the Basilisk, As to the why it can die due to "Bird Squawk" lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Really enjoying reading threw your works :) ...that's a manly respectful smiley by the way.
Arafell chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
For some reason, I'm always sad when the basilisk dies. Its a thousand years old, and then Voldemort goes and gets it mixed up with all of his crap, and it gets murdered. .

I've always wanted to see a fic where Harry pops back up at the Dursleys and he says "Screw it" and just burns the place to the ground. Like, "Take that blood wards! You don't have anything on gasoline and a match!"

I must say, your characters were all very true to canon. I very much appreciate you not having a super-angsty Harry. Those get incredibly old. A good Ron is a rarity as well.
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 31 . 10/26/2013
Great story! Thanks for writing!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
Loved it!

This was brilliant, absolutely amazing. :)
It was hilarious as well, and very well written.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
Love it so far! I'll be reading more later! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Y would eleven year old Draco know about voldermort
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
"You ungrateful lump." Vernon shoved Harry into the cupboard under the stairs so hard he bounced off the wall and back into the door as it slammed shut behind him.

Harry rubbed the lump that was forming on his head with his left hand because his right arm was hurting too much to move. Vernon had caught Harry returning the pen to the kitchen drawer. He was being punished for using expensive ink that was not meant for freaks.

"He's a stupid lump." Harry thought to himself, "I think my arm is broken." He also could feel several bruises forming and the lump on the back of his head was still growing, "I should have been more careful."

...Now, this could be a little nitpicky... but just how many times are you going to write the word 'lump' in the same page? I'm sure you could manage a couple more if you put your mind to it...

Aside from that little gem, I have a couple things to say.

First, good work. I like that you take time to write neatly and present good grammar and spelling.
Your dialogue is a touch bland, and your character voices could be tweaked a little so they didn't sound so much the same, but even so you're better than the average story on this site.

I think you could probably use a bit more imagery, but that's more an aesthetic issue with a dialogue-driven story.

You do seem intent on repeating an unholy number of cliches in this story, right from the start, and Harry is a bit Mary Sue for my tastes-but I like that your Harry Potter acts a heck of a lot more adult than most of the MarySue!Harry Potters out there.

All in all, you can use a bit of work but it *is* impressive that you've kept up a work of this quality for nearly a hundred thousand words.
TiffBaby101 chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
you are an absolute genius. I loved it.
misteryman526 chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
First let me say that I really like this story, but this chapter is a bit disturbing. You glossed over what happened to the 'originals' when the first group arrived in the past, but at least they all shared the same history as their younger counterparts. Now however, Future!George has arrived into a past that is different from his memories, which basically means that Young!George is dead and has been replaced. I would have thought that Fred would be more upset.
Glimmande Solsken chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
Awsome
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
this was lovely, i wish it was a little longer :)
MightyMouseQueen chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
Bloody Brilliant! This was the best au/ time travel story! I loved it! I would say sequel but you wrapped everything up so nicely! I stayed up all night until 7 am reading this! Please write something new!
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was a great story, thanks for sharing!
kingstonavery chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Ooooooo fabulous fabulous FABULOUS! I love this soooo much! The ending line was just killer I mean wow, what a great story! I literally have no words! Love it! Love it! LOVE IT!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »