Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
NarglesAreBehindIt chapter 31 . 5/25/2012
Woooop loved the rita scene :D
CrazyWildandProud chapter 31 . 5/25/2012
Great chapters! I loved them! I was hoping you'd say who the DADA teacher was and I was laughing at what they did to Rita and when Seamus won,
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 31 . 5/25/2012
Aw it's finished, this was one of my favourite stories. Are you going to write anything else, or perhaps update Remus Lupin: Savior, cause I like that one to. It's a shame this is over, I would like to have seen more of the Guardians. Thanks for this.

Oracle of Phoenix
elizapi chapter 31 . 5/25/2012
hooray for another wonderful story completed! Now it's time to go back and re-read it all together... Good thing it's a holiday weekend!
DukeBrymin chapter 29 . 5/25/2012
Take that, Pansy!
Nebresh chapter 29 . 5/25/2012
Interesting story, nicely done
DukeBrymin chapter 27 . 5/24/2012
What a great use for Sirius' unneeded island.
DukeBrymin chapter 26 . 5/24/2012
Loved watching Romilda get smacked down like that.
DukeBrymin chapter 25 . 5/23/2012
At the beginning of this chapter, you wrote:

"Luna, are you wanting to go to the ball?" he asked.

But you never told us who "he" was.

Anyway, I can certainly sympathize with Harry's freaking out over Ginny being in the lake.
Bobboky chapter 29 . 5/22/2012
very good work
Lord Kolos chapter 29 . 5/19/2012
Update soon
lija chapter 29 . 5/19/2012
Good chapter.

I'm pleased that both Sirius and Remus are aware of the whole truth now.

BTW, I'm surprised nobody noticed Harry's friends were missing in the stands when it was noticed that Harry disappeared when he touched the cup.

Ooooo...I like your version of the Founders.

I noticed in the story summary that you're stuck. I wouldn't mind seeing Harry & co as themselves and/or Guardians help bring about the changes that the Founders suggested (cure werewolves, etc; update Hogwarts so that blood purity doesn't affect a person's ability to be sorted; and etc).

Also, I'm still saddened by the way the group traveled to the past. Did the future disappeared and became one that was changed or something else? The idea of Hermione doing research about it would be interesting. Since the Department of Mystery have timeturners, what else exist in regard to possible time travel (including the spell the group attacked with)?

Look forward to the next chapter.
lija chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
Good chapter.

I'm curious on why the killing curse rebounded back to Riddle. In DH, it was because Harry was the true owner of the Elder Wand. However, in the current timeline, I'm not aware of either opponents wielding the Elder Wand. If anything, their spells would connect and cause a Priori Incantatem to occur. If I misunderstood and forgot something from a previous chapter, then let me know.

Hmmm...Harry of Hogwarts. Sounds intriguing...

BTW, it's Gryffindor, not Griffendor. Salazar, not Salizar. You also have some minor mis-spellings as well. But the Founders' names are too important to mis-spell.
lija chapter 27 . 5/19/2012
Good chapter.

I just realized something. Did Cedric return the favor and tried to give Harry a clue about the egg?

Hmmm...a very nice change to canon to give Remus a future career once Voldemort have been defeated. Yay for Dobby's help. He's definitely a unique elf.

Victor's father was incorrect. With the help of Wolfsbane, a werewolf should somewhat be able to be in control once transformed.
Stephanie O chapter 29 . 5/19/2012
Very amusing reveal! :) Loved that Pansy got scolded by Salazar Slytherin himself!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »