Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
Ugh. A harry and ginny story. I'm out of here.
mailformisc9089 chapter 31 . 8/14/2020
I've read many time travel fics but this is my favourite till date. very well written without any bashing
Kushka chapter 31 . 6/28/2020
Great story
gginsc chapter 31 . 6/16/2020
I wanted to know who was trying to kidnap them! Is there a sequel?
gginsc chapter 13 . 6/16/2020
I'm sorry you killed off Kreacher just when he was cleaning up his act. I wonder who was trying to kidnap the kids. Did someone come back in time with them?
Amber Serpent chapter 31 . 5/26/2020
I loved this so freaking much. This is quite possibly one of the best fics I've ever read. I am a really big fan of all of them forming the Guardians. Would you mind if I kind of use the idea of a group of them going back in time?
Irina Hunter chapter 27 . 5/18/2020
Fleur's sister is named Gabrielle, not Gabriella.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/27/2020
That's why I say Luna is probably the smartest witch of the age not Hermione. Luna is so smart no one can understand her just like Nicola Tesla he was thinking of stuff that could not have been made in his time he tried to invent the cell phone in 1890 but he didn't have the materials to make one
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
Hope there forms are not something stupid like a Phoenix or a Griffin hate when people do that,if you do that I'll just make up a animal like a stag for Harry and horse for Ginny, otter for Hermione you know like there Patroni ,because according to JK Rowlings you're Patroni is a reflection of your personality
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2020
That catnip line is so great surprised no one has ever used that before or since, that's so a JK Rowlings line love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Know this is 8 years old but this is awesome you have a great talent hope you are not wasting it
Talonwalker chapter 31 . 4/11/2020
I know it is a very old story, but my first time reading it so wanted to let you know I enjoyed it!
Thanks
Lizzie Brookes chapter 31 . 3/17/2020
Thanks for posting this wonderful story. I love it. I half wish I were a Guardian now - I love the whole concept of the Guardians. It reminds me of Peter Parker/Spiderman and Clark Kent/Superman and then the idea that Salazar Slytherin is actually muggleborn himself but his ideas when passed down through the generations got altered and distorted.
Corwyn chapter 31 . 2/25/2020
Loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
chris phillips chapter 15 . 11/14/2019
I know its fanfic but why is dumbledore still dictating every single action of harrys life even though sirius is free and has custody? Cant have friends round even though they cant give away the secret, cant go on holiday unless dunbledore allows it?
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »