Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Wanderer Chronicles chapter 31 . 10/25/2019
Great story, lot of fun; but we never did find out who it was that impersonated Molly and tried to kidnap Harry and Ron, or helped Peter escape from Azkaban.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/14/2019
LOVED IT! i have read soooooooooo many fics but this is one of my faverouts. keep it up, i will be visiting your profile for more reading material!
mworth1019 chapter 31 . 9/23/2019
really good story. liked it funny.
vampdreams chapter 31 . 8/14/2019
Oh my God
This was beyond brilliant!
I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 31 . 7/26/2019
Awesome story! One of the best to-do docs out there!
Ame's world chapter 31 . 7/18/2019
A wonderful fanfic !
Thanks a lot
candace.m.olufs chapter 31 . 6/20/2019
Some of the conversations in the beginning could use a little work. It felt like certain things came into the conversation a little too quickly, like a lot was implied that the people in the surroundings shouldn't have so quickly understood. That was the only thing that really stood out to me that I would fix in a rewrite or editing.
EchoTheHybrid chapter 18 . 6/17/2019
YAAASSSS
GEORGE!
witchealer chapter 31 . 5/15/2019
Another good story but I have two small complaints. The sudden way you end a story is a bit disconcerting is the first but the main one is that I thought by now someone would have pointed out that the only way the word DRUG is used in the English language is to describe medication!
THe English people would never say that so and so DRUG someone into/over to or even around or onto anything! The word is DRAGGED! Therefore...Ginny would have dragged Harry onto the sofa for a good snogging.
Otherwise...Keep up the good work.
apeljohn chapter 20 . 4/12/2019
This chapter mashed the Mary Sue button quite hard. Good fic otherwise.
SunPho3n1x chapter 31 . 12/27/2018
This was such a great story. I loved the whole group and how they related to each other. I really loved Harry and Ginny's relationship. The whole plot went well and flowed great. Thank you so much for writing this.
fantasyinmymind chapter 31 . 11/1/2018
Great story!
Kai chapter 27 . 10/15/2018
What I think is funny about the "Great Enchanted Ceiling" of the Great Hall is that a simple glass ceiling, or if they would let muggle trash in, Plexiglas ceiling, would've done exactly the same.
Kai chapter 14 . 10/15/2018
Huh? Luna says that the snake doesn't exist before fourth year. But Harry sees it killing Frank Bryce in that vision before fourth year. But that's Luna's THIRD year. She won't think in terms of the older four's numbering, I know I didn't when I was in school.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 31 . 10/14/2018
This is excellent! I have not stopped reading it since I started, even staying up till two in the morning to read. I would not be surprised to hear that you had published a book and were near the top of the bestseller list! Well done!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »