Reviews for The Letter
Chelsie Child chapter 5 . 6/20
No words.

That was... Perfect.

Just perfect.

Like, I feel like I was just in a dream.

YOU WRITE SO WELL HOLY HELL LIKE HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT I MEAN IT WAS UTTERLY AMAZING YOU CAPTURED THEIR CHARACTERS PERFECTLY AND I FEEL LIKE BURSTING WITH HAPPINESS!

Sorry.

LOVED THIS OML THANK YOU!
simaruba chapter 5 . 6/16
I've just discovered this story. Would you consider continuing it? Please it's a great start.
Chelsietx chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
I enjoyed this very much!
Canadianjudy chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Just thank you. Thanks SO much for this amazing, sensitive and touching story. You write these two treasures so, so well
Canadianjudy chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
She was just going to have to get used to being admired. Ohhhh, this is so precious, you know his heart's about ready to burst!
Canadianjudy chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Oooooohhhhhhhh nnnoooooooo! The suspense...
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
I really LOVED this, oh my goodness! I'm so glad it ended up in the Butler and Housekeeper fanfic collection or I'd have missed it completely! It was the perfect balance of sweetness, a bit of fear, a bit of MOLESLEY (yay), and then the lead up when he received the letter and all the way until those parlour kisses.
GAH! Fabulous.
NEGirl chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
That was fantastic! Loved it.
deeedeee chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
November 2015 and it's the first time I've read this?! What a gem this is. Thank you for writing it.
Chapter five: Elsie says Molesley nearly gave her a stomach ulcer! (Internal scream because of Downton season 6 and the lingering ulcer!)

This was so delicious. I loved every bit of it. I love the tension when they're afraid to declare themselves but one of them accidentally has done just that. Even more: I loved that there was a delay in his reading the letter, so the tension was drawn out looonnng. Wonderful. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!
AnaG2 chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
This is such an old fic, bit I've just discovered it. IT IS JUST EXCELLENT! Oh my! Well written and keep me so engaged! Thank you very much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
It was perfect! Everything was absolutely perfect!
Tammy333 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This was an unbelievably awesome story. I swear I was grinning through half of it. The misunderstanding about him reading the letter was pure genius! Oh, then him kissing her as she is trying to apologize was perfect! The effect they had on one another at the end absolutely melted me. What a little treasure this story was! Thank you to infinity!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
They are so adorable!
Happyheart2 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
This was wonderful!
Romanza1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Just wanted to say this is my favorite carson/hughes story. I enjoy your work. Keep it up!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »