Reviews for No Such Thing
SHSAlumni chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
This is so great. I love the way that you love Chloe.

Could you maybe read and review one of my Chloe Fan Fictions?I love your writting and would love some feed back from if you can.
scaleyg chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Nice little vignette. Very sweet and plausible and fits into canon.
Rebecca Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Cute, cute, cute! Love it, love it, love it!
wileykit chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Oh, that was just gorgeous! It's completely how I would have imagined it. You've given my heart a happy! Mwah!
Shar chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Sully! That was perfect! You got down Clark amazing well :) Loved the whole thing. Hehe..
dani chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I just wanted to say that SullivanLane is one of the best fic writers on !
becs1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I love John Mayer and I was yelling at the screen when they played it and I just want to say thank you for acknowledging that. Yes. Bye!
DelilahsAngel chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I love it...really. wow. so great! the way its written and the characterization is perfect. the balance of his need for normal and her craziness totally match up and you show it exactly to a tee in this fic. love eighth grade chloe...so cute! great job!
Kista chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
AWW. That was sweet! I loved how you just slipped Pete in there.
arc chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Great stuff. I find your version of Clark quite authentic; he really is the calmer and less frantic presence who finds Chloe fascinating.
wookie chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Damn Sullivan, You actually make me like the Chlark. As always I love your Chloe, she is spot on. And I love your Clark. I wish the shows Clark was as well written as yours.
letyourrainfall chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Sully! This was an awesome fic. I hope there will be more?

toodle-lou