Reviews for Soul's Sactuary
llove it
Wolf of the winter sky chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how sweet!
Abzstar chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This story's is really good and detailed :-D. I loved reading this, it's soo cute and romantic _. Great job!
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
The story was pretty good! Although on several occasions, you've misspelt 'thrust' and while that might not be a massive issue for some, it did seem to break the flow of the story for me.

It was a pretty damn good! Can't wait to hear more from you!
Saskie chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So beautiful ')
Kieran-Prince chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was such a sweet story. I'm a sucker for happy endings, especially endings that are fluffy yet dirty at the same time.

There are a few things I would like to point out though, if you don't mind. I couldn't help but notice how you spelled duelist. I'm not sure if you spelled it like that because that's how you learned how to spell it. The word 'dual' (which means consisting of two people) is different from 'duel (to battle). So, I'm not sure if you did it on purpose or not.

The beginning was slightly confusing to me because the two of them said that they missed each other, then it skips to Yami having to leave. I think if a transition was probably placed somewhere in the beginning, it may have made it a little bit clearer.

But getting away from that, I like the story nonetheless. It was sweet and the lemon didn't detract from it at all. It was cute that Yami decided to propose to Yugi in the the place where they first met.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
that was the sweetest story i have ever read.

the love the passion

it was amazing

it made me want to cry tear of joy

i simply loved it

by all mean's you have done a wonderful job
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was such a romantic story; I was deeply touched. Great work!

3 Spirit
s2Teennovelist chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was an adorable and wonderful young shot! I loved it! it was so cute, you could so tell they love each other and I loved the lemons! they were both so in character and i loved the romance!