Reviews for Harry Potter Crossover Collection
jyre0 chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Can't wait for the next update on Dean's education!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
this is good, I hope you write some more chapters for outcast one day. I would love to see harry meeting his grandfather and finding out he's at a school for mutants
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Oh how I wish I was a better writer, this ficlet gives me IDEAS!
So instead I hope you are struck by inspiration again.
jillian.siverly chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Love this story!
Alatar Maia chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Hey, me again! [Sorry I couldn't post this on the portal chapter] I just found out a thing about the turrets-apparently how they work is there are a bunch of bullets stuffed in there like a gumball machine, which are then spring-loaded and launched. Which is why Chell can resist so many of them.
Gigapode chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Pretty intriguing. Loving it so far. Hope to see more of this portal crossover.
ultima-owner chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
that seems like a grim fate
DMacX chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
This really needs to be an actual story.
Alatar Maia chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Wow I would love to see more of the Portal story
yamiduke13 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
This is amazing. I love the idea of the story and how you have written it so far. I am hoping that you ether write more or someone takes it up. Again I ask that, if possible, you inform me if someone decides to continue this.
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
This has been my favorite crossover so far. I have really enjoyed it and I hope you either get the inspiration to continue it or someone else takes it over. If that happens could you please let me know?
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
I kinda wanna read more to this chapter mainly because I really wish there was a plan b in HP.

Not to unleash a spoiler I really wish some had lived and others died. Ill watch your page if you ever write this one!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Good story! I do hope you continue it someday. The outcast harry story sounds like a good one. (Also. I now can't stop thinking of magneto getting turned into a newt )
ryomoles chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This collection is filled with awesome fics. I love your writing!
Its kind of torturous though, with all the cliff hangers. Hope you will them into full length fics.
I especially liked the one with Charles Xavier as Harry's grandfather. I think its interesting that Harry is psychic too.
Person345 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014