Reviews for The Door
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 4/27/2012

doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I can actually imagine Lucifer and Sammy (Sadly. Poor kid) doing this. I've even thought it a couple times. I mean I've thought that Sammy might try to hurt himself to get rid of Satan. I'm really worried about Sam. I sure home Dean takes notice in his little brother like SOOOOOOOOON. Excellent Job!
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You got Lucifer's voice down- very chilling. He would love to unravel both Winchesters by using their love for each other.

It's such a Satan thing to do. ( shudders )
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
And you do it again! Your mojo works in long and short stories, no matter what style you use. ANd, after reading my sis' review, I am seriously thinking she's a little too Halucifer'd. Ha! I like that other reviewer. Halucifer! Mark was awesome in this and it's been one of my fave eps yet this dark season. Uh-oh, Sammy opened the door and Luci stepped right back inside his head. Is that why they find Cas at a nuthouse? Because Dean will end up taking Sam there and they stumble on Cas? Just wondering, but I never have to wonder about the quality of your writing. Wordy, aren't I? This review is almost longer than your story. More from you soon, please!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great story!
Spn-Obsesser chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Man. This is ingenious.

So cleverly put together.

ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Poor, poor Sam, I kind of thought that maybe he ought to consider cutting himself a little sooner. It's kind of extreme but Sam had waited a little late to go get try some anti-hallucinogenic drugs and a new cut was his only first aid.

Dean disappearing so soon after Sam saw Dean hesitate to shoot the monster-daughter threatening him was just too much for Sam not to lean on Hallucifer. I wish the good witch-scholar had come clean and thrown herself on the Winchesters' mercy as soon as she saw them again.
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
THIS. IS. AMAZING. Haha, I absolutely LOVED this. I'm probably going to hell for saying this, but Luci's kinda growing on me. He's a good comic relief..but then I feel bad for poor Sammy. But anyway, AMAZING job! This was perfect!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow! Awesome one!

Lucifer is fascinating! He wins me over everytime! (Dude, Satan is cool, this show is crazy! LOL) He was spetacular in this episode and in your story too

It was different, but in a good way ;)

ipgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Nev here! You didn't really think you could get away with this did ya, author? I mean, writing about me? That opens YOUR DOOR. Laughs! You invited my magnificent self into your noggin. Brilliant though it is because it turns out such wonderful stuff about, well, ME. Sammy invited me back in so it's not my fault! Hey, I sound like Han Solo! Different you say? Of course, it is different when it's about ME. Letting me filet two souls. Well, you are my favorite minion right now. OK, does the above disturb you? Well, it should becuz what you wrote WAS disturbing-ly good! Oh, stop by at my profile and see Jen's portrait of Lucifer and Sam I will download the minute I end this.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was fekking BRILLIANT! OMG! You have Lucifer down pat. I loved the little action-interjections throughout.

I adored this from beginning to end...and that's a LOT coming from a girl that shies away from ANY fanfic where Dean isn't front and center.

AMAZING. Way to go, girlie!
bezubaanphirse chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You make me like Lucifer!

I don't like you for that! :P

He was SUCH a clingy girlfriend last night!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-MAZING! Love, love, LOVE it! You got Lucy SO spot on it's chilling. Be very proud of this my friend, it's bloody fantastic! (get it, bloody hehe...okay I'm done)

Thinking I might have to add it my favorites, oh yup, clicking that little button! :D