Reviews for The Wolf
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
While i agree with you statement regarding bunnies/puppies i don't think you'll get many converters. Also as an aside bunnies don't like to be held while puppies do, which i know from only in part or in whole owning two of each from time to time.

good fic.

mad.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
*CHUCKLES* Oh, Gibbs. That's just all I have to say.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hmmm, you bring up a good point. I don't mind bunnies, but puppies are definitely better at pleading and being annoying until you pay attention to them. Plus, 'plot puppies' is such a lovely alliterative turn of phrase. ;-)

This piece flows well and has some very vivid descriptions; I particularly like the image of Gibbs as the hovering used bookstore owner who doesn't really want anyone to buy the books.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I totally like the idea of wolfish Gibbs and his pack.

And of your plot puppies, as I am a total canine person (which is why I like wolves and dogs).
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
good job
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I'm watching NCIS right now.

'if one used the proper downcast eyes and submissive posture one was supposed to employ with an alpha male.'

lol

Gibbs really is very scary. Remember that one time when he shot that guy in the butt?

(I had to watch a video in one of my classes, and it had bunnies, and yes, when you look at 'em, those things are creep-looking. Puppy is far more appropriate:)

You know, I'm thinking about modeling an OC after Gibbs. A Yu Yan archer actually.
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012