Reviews for The Alpha
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Like all of your Director-in-Training fics, this is in-character and engaging. I was always on the fence about Jenny, but I think that you've done a good job analyzing her actions in 3x16 and Gibbs' response to said actions.

Thanks for sharing!
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
"She itches to get back in action, run ops, play with the other kids. Unfortunately, it's his kids she keeps trying to play with." - Possessive, alpha of the wolf pack Gibbs made me laugh there.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
so true good job from NCIS fanatic
Madison-Marr chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awee this was so perfect and fluffy! Nice update! (:
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
'shooting McGee a look that clearly says If you told her, you will die' - Of course every shot he makes is accurate.

'McGee, conditioned to obey anyone in authority without question, jumps, and then hesitates. Ziva has paused, and they both turn to Tony, who hasn't moved at all, but is staring at Gibbs, waiting for the signal. A beta to his alpha. Gibbs stifles a smirk.' - I love that description. It's so them.

I don't really have a lot to say. Hm. But I do like these pieces. Well done. And three in one day? Extremely nice.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I agree...Gibbs' team, Gibbs' rules. As for Jenny, I never really liked her...until I met Vance...now I miss her :)
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ah perfect interpretations of everyone :)
cheether chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yes, Gibbs team not hers. But sometimes I think that he considers Jenny his too. Good story.
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ah. Cute little fluffy story... Yeah i too think the look in the episode was to say 'back off.'

Was that the starting point for this fic-let? Anyway just so you know i somewhat felt that character's thoughts should've been in italics and the sentences were a little short and choppy which made it feel a bit small and messy...

Other than that not a bad fic all in all...
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You seem to like giving these people wolf analogies.