Reviews for The Pack
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Debbie chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this was good I had to laugh at the last but it was really good
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
What a great little series! I love your take on the Directors. And I thought it was interesting that Morrow's and Vance's stories were told from their points of view, whereas Jenny's story was told from Gibbs' point of view.
K-9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
A good series, one that I enjoyed. It has had its humor (mostly in the second), its seriousness, and its general NCIS-ness. Yeah, I laughed at the beginning of this, mostly because of Tony's, Abby's, Ducky's and Palmer's short insanity descriptions. But in the middle, it started to turn serious, and by the end, showed that when you go looking for wolves, they come looking for you. And that they don't back down. This is, in all, a rather good description of how Gibb's team works and their relations to each of the directors. Of course, with Leon, it's still smoothing itself out. But that's to be expected. On a lighter note, I have to say, I would agree with your disclaimer notes. There would be more people being shot, more cat-fights, and definitely more elevator scenes. But then again, Gibbs usually only stops the elevator when he has to have 'The Talk'. But still, I liked this; a good, if ominous, end to a good series. I'm happy to have found this.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Haha! I have not laughed this hard at a story in a while now.

"Vance really isn't sure how to classify DiNozzo's problems because there are just so many. Ms. Scutio-Abby-well… she's far too cheerful to be any kind of mentally stable. He's beginning to think Ducky may have well and truly lost his mind, and Palmer is following hard on his heels with a happy smile on his innocent face." - This just made my day! :D
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I finally found time to read the series (crazy week) and it was a good one. Even though it wasn't heavy on the humor, there were still elements throughout. Good news, I have a computer again. Bad, now I have to find some cheap internet service, lol.

Anyway, good job!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very nicely written! And yeah, the MCRT is definitely a pack with major issues. We love them, but no one can deny that.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Vance, but it always irritates me when authors automatically make him out to be a bad guy. As you said, it's more complicated for him than a simple matter of liking the MCRT or not. When you're director, you have a /lot/ on your plate.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This great little trilogy is absolutely FABULOUS. I love the insight in to the team, Gibbs and the directors. I especially liked this third part. It seems so accurate.

Great job all around!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
two words so true! i am a ncis fanatic and i love how you wordes and described this
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
' but Gibbs has no aspirations to divinity and forgiveness is not given lightly or easily' Oh, that is a golden line.

'He's the kind you need.' Like Wade U

You know, I think these are actually the first non-funny, serious characterizations of yours I have ever read. I like them!
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I don't like Vance...Gibbs' saved his life countless times and he still acts like a jerk towards him :)
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Alright, fantastic story. Can't stand Vance or McGee, though. Not thrilled with Ziva. But I do love Gibbs and DiNozzo. Resented what Vance said about Tony. Ducky and Palmer, I like. JMO, though. Sorry if it offends anyone.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
An insane pack you say? Sounds fun. 'Abby's too cheerful to be mentaly stable' Sounds like a lot of people I know named Abby.