Reviews for Mike, the Lamest Werewolf Ever
Falcon's Jade chapter 3 . 4/19
You brought the supernatural in, hilarious and fluffy moments between Mike and Harvey, threw in a prank war, and even fixed the friendship between Mike and Jenny. This is everything I could have wanted in a suits fanfic, thank you so much for posting!
louisesnape chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaa love it !
Meimportasuncarajologo chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Thats... awesooome-
Very , very fun to read . Thx for this xD
BunnyBear27 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Wow that was the cutest fanfic I've read so far. I just loved how romantic it was and how completely baffled mike was. Can't wait to read the sequel. Great job!
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Okay, now I want a werewolf Mike too!

This was just awesome! I mean really. Great idea, great story line, Mike and Harvey are perfectly in character, and I didn't even notice any grammar errors. I loved it.
ariddlesorigin chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely love this! Can't wait for the sequel.

Good job with the characterization. Overall, a nice fluffy story to enjoy.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Oh my gosh, this story is too cute for words (this sentence aside)!
Anon and anon chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Awww! Werewolf!Mike was both adorable and heartbreaking, which is a tough, tough combo to do. Lovely!
VooDoo Doll13 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I CAN'T WAIT! I MUST HAVE MOAR! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Forever Cullen chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
oh I loved this story I really hope you write more I can't wait to see what other one's you come up with :)
Forever Cullen chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
aww poor mike.

i'm glad Harvery came back, I love this story so much :)
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I loved it, its a really cool idea :)
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wonderful first chapter.
Mickey chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Very sweet loved it
CharleeNox chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
this is so completely adorable and brilliant. the show just started showing here but i am already completely hooked and just had to search for fics of mike and harvey because they have such chemistry. on another note i just can't fathom how you were able to make such a sweet fic without a single kiss scene... i love it dont get me wrong but i felt like there's just something missing... maybe if they sealed it with a kiss? at the very end? that would have completed it.