Reviews for Impure
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 7 . 3/25
Can u explain to me why in the 7 hells ch.7 is in Spanish?
StarElsie chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I hope Ciel and Sebastian won't die again
StarElsie chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
This is so sad
sweetie-choco chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
This story is beautiful ! Really love how u end it ! 3
rdemon chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Cool story all and all but the ending is a (little) corny.
Geminis93 chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
damn...cried like a little girl in the last two chapters...*sniffles*...I absolutely loved this one!
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
-bursts into happy tears-
It's so beautiful! Happy ending for Ciel and Sebastian!
KyranNyx chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
This is an awesome spin on the Black Butler story! I loved every minute of it! you had me glued to the screen! Bravo!
Sabastianxcielxsoda chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
This story made me feel so many emotions, I have never cried as much as I have now. Great story looking forward to your next one!:)3
AJ Kuroshitsuji chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I am still crying!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
*reads last two chapters*
SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB *wipes face* SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB *quiets down when mom walks by* SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB... *wipes tears off* "SEBBY!"
Aservis Roturier chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Painful at times, but quite good taken all in all. Your wording is a little awkward at times but your plotting and ideas are flawless. I'm jealous.

Write some more. Go on then...
Tamy chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I love and hate this story so much
BlackMasterDryne chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I actually quite enjoyed the story. Your grammar could use a bit of work, but it was not difficult to understand. (A dear acquaintance of mine is from Russia and I am used to odd grammar mistakes)

I both like and dislike the open ending. Leaves quite a bit of room for a possible sequel, but it is also complete in itself. I hate when people try to write sequels to stories that leave no room for addition.
promocat chapter 12 . 9/13/2012