Reviews for Peace is a Lie
Zero The Grim chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hey iv read your Overlord stories and all of your SWTOR stories. Well from this post I read them like a year or more ago but thought I should finally post. I always love to read about your stories the only things I have to add as criticism is that your SWTOR character always seems a bit overpowered. It's always bugged me a bit just pointing out. Also there just seems to be a way in your story where her opinions are always so well not to say harsh but so one minded. Kind of hard to explain. Still though love your writing.
zero543 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
all hail the new lord of the sith
DaireneCallahan chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Excellent fanfic overall! A bit heavy on the erotic side (I suppose some people like that), but clearly someone who has played through the SWTOR Inquisitor story and noted details very thoroughly! I like that!
Personally, I'm all for human and Twi'lek females (blue are the best), but not so much for Togrutas. I'm glad you had Kory and Corrin survive, they were great- I always had a soft spot for them- and Kuro was a good Sith and didn't let Elana Thul die!
I'm irked that Kuro killed Lord Kirnon, though, and she could've won Darth Achelon over as an ally- had she not destroyed his ship! They needn't be major characters, but what's the harm in having a few more minons? Kuro said she didn't want to kill Imperial soldiers- well, the Empire can even less afford to waste good Sith! Isn't that what Kory's survival was meant to prove?
That said, you thinking about writing about the flashpoints / Makeb expansions (Rise of the Hutt Cartel)? I think you should. "Scary" Darth Marr will prove a key ally (in the Sith politics, of course)

BTW, are you a girl with strange fetishes? Or a guy who actually has a good grasp of human emotions?

Signing off,
-Staunch Star Wars Fan
DARKNESS4311 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
cool chapter I am steal giggling a Sith orgy I am sorry but I think that fits as a Sith order and in the scoup of it all though I do wish you couple pull a mission like that in the game of the old republic, I cant waste to read more of it I just thought I share what I was thinking as it was steal fresh in my mind
DARKNESS4311 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I just fished chapter 2 and I have to say it is following the story I think so be it not as much emeneys or some of the side quiets but I was wondering if you were going to add all the other companies that you get following the Inquirer path I know I am not far in your story so far at less not in Peaces is a lie but I all was found the more people that you have with the main is starts getting a little stressful but I do like Kory she seems very sweet and so corerupabeal you for give some of my spelling.
DARKNESS4311 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Geart story I love how you have things setup I loved playing the Sith side of Star wars in the old republic I love to see were you have everything going next
Scythe Massakur chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Ooh, Centurion. Shiny, for someone just leaving Balmorra.
Scythe Massakur chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Lol. It's nice not having to worry about people hearing you.
Scythe Massakur chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Actually, from what I've noticed, most women in the Star Wars Universe don't wear bras.
Scythe Massakur chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Ah yes, young lesbians in love. Reminds me of college.
Scythe Massakur chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Ha, Kura's sexual appetites remind me of my own. A very good read.
Scythe Massakur chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Impressive.
Scythe Massakur chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Well, well, well. How interesting. I approve of your morality choices. You and I would get on great on SWTOR. Good fanfic.
Avagantamos chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
(pushed post on accident now vack to reveiwing) a guy neing nice and calling a girl beautifull then gets a death threatcuz he ismale i bet if a girl called kuro beautiful she would fucking bamg her! So yeah i fuckimg hate Kuro with a passion now so ihope she dies too... Sorty for nean review just seriously add more straight women and no more guy bashing if you want to keep your male readers.
Avagantamos chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ok im not even half way done with this chapter abd i have to say i fucking HATE Kuro now! All she does is get pissed at guys and fuck every thing with boobs it getting annoying this story last chapter 10/10 now half wsy through this chspter 5/10 yeah plus im sick of every woman in this story to be lesbian! I used to like Kory now i hate her too, hope she dies. Im still going to read but if in the later chapter there is more male bashing amd a fuck ton of lesbians im gojng tk stop reafing. I like lesbian stories but not to this extreme cuz i like seeing/reading (about)a girl being comforted by a guy. Not a guy being nice and calling a girl beautiful and then alm