Reviews for Partner Plumbers
Stargazer-Aika chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice. It's true, you don't find many Bwen fics that have that quality in it. I'd love to read the rest of this, great work. _
GreenNightStar chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
What? Why haven't you updated this in tenfold. I laughed at some of the embarrassing coincidences. This could actually be my new "read after a bad day's story.

Too bad it hasn't been updated though.
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Rather fast-paced, but otherwise alright. I've found that most first chapters of Ben 10 fics that start at the beginning have less than impressive impacts. Knowing you, this story will quickly explode with awesome.

Regarding your coplaint about research, my theory is that the fellow writers that complain don't do reasearch themselves, whereas readers don't know that it's necessary.

As for the errors, there were only two that I noticed. In "Pyroknite" remove the "k". On the two sentence paragraph that starts with, "Moving at him", that could, and SHOULD, be one sentence, and merged with either the paragraph before it or the one after it.

It's a good chapter, but it doesn't have as big a bang as I was hoping for. Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you, but I think you get the point.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
darthdragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
From what I can tell this is a what could have been, you made it so ben gets the Omnitrix later. I can't wait to see how this develops. Don't respond to this, just write more chapters.

ALL HAIL DARTHDRAGON
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Ben and Gwen forever.
code R.R chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i must say i like it and how ben now has at least a longer time limit then in the shows 10 minute
Clast chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
The idea behind this story is really good and caught my interest. My first concern is that it seemed rushed mayby you should wright longer chapters to help develop your story and the charecters you are trying to portray. Second, I was not able to tell how old the charecters were or what their relationship was like but that would also be solved by extending your wrighting. I really enjoy your work but you don't have to prove yourself to anyone spend time on one project before you start another and enjoy it.
Clast chapter 1 . 2/18/2012