Reviews for Vampire To Hunter
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
cant wait to see what happens next
War Sage chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
good start
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
hurry up with chapters dammit I want to see more action and also see how naruto "Belmont" uzumaki and inner moka's relationship truly forms into love or not and gets his revenge on Asuma.!
GrievousHollow chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I started reading your story and there's a lot of different Naruto/Rosario Vampire crossovers on fanfiction...the beginning of the story has Naruto with an infiltration and assassination team wanting to kill all of Yokai Academy's monsters.

There's no real mention of how they were able to breach the barrier of dimensions to reach them, or why Naruto's former shinobi comrades had the evidence of them deceiving him on their person. (You'd think that they would've sealed off that information to keep Naruto blindly loyal to them.)

This kind of feels like something ROOT would do, but it isn't mentioned if the Hokage and the village as a whole were responsible for Naruto's 'conditioning', or if it was a faction that had no authority to make Naruto a weapon for the Village.

It was unusual to see Naruto calling Inner Moka a Goddess when he still professed to hate monsters for what he thought they did to his family. The possible relationship could've used a bit more of a buildup over some chapters so the transition would feel more natural in the story.

I'm wondering what the possible motivation Konoha had to send the only one with the Belmont bloodline on a suicide mission to a school filled with monsters, and a S Class Vampire? Is the Kyuubi still sealed in Naruto like in canon? How did the Shinobi world become familiar with the monster dimensions? If your could do a little bit of background for this, it would help the story's flow and tie things together better.

The Moka/Naruto scenes in this chapter are building too fast, and a slower progression for their relationship is needed. I think that with the background that you gave Naruto and the bloodline that he has, that he should have an older women pairing in a harem and leave the younger canon girls to Tsukune so their can be more development with lesser known characters to build on the plot more.

The characters that I'd like to suggest for the harem are listed below:

Ririko K.

Ageha Kurono

Deshiko Deshi

Ling Ling Huang

Shizuka Nekonome

Tsurara Shirayuki

With Naruto having relations to both Kurumu and Mizore's mothers, it would be interesting to see their reactions to them having a much younger boyfriend in Naruto. Knowing their parents, Naruto will be in for a more intense version of what

Tsukune goes through everyday. lol.

I hope that you take my suggestions under consideration, and that you continue with your story. The premise for it has a lot of promise for future chapters. :)
Dezeiver chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
cool story.
Meijin no Omoi-Kage chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
fix the fucking grammer dumb ass god i mean really interesting but soooooo badlly written hah sorry for the flame but still
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Interesting can't wait to read more
Jenny chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It's an interesting story, but there are some not so credible facts too. Then again you learn by doing and gaining experience, so keep it up!
koshimaru chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Im liken this update soon