Reviews for You Look Good
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Great story.
MorningAngel9 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This was pretty fun to read. It was nice to see them interact at the timeline of Arrival. :)
MsFemaleGamerUK chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
really nice, i enjoyed this. the game is awesome too
moosesaregreat chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I enjoyed this one as well! You should write more. :D
Glitchasaurasrex chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Hey,

I really love this so far, I could not stop laughing at your portrayal of drunken Shepard and the conversation between Joker and EDI, but I feel really sorry for Kaidan. I hope you continue your story it is really well written and a good idea :)
Sandtigress chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Great perspective post-Arrival! I thought I had considered all the implications for my own war hero Paragon but Kaidan's didn't even occur to me. You pulled it off well and in character! Can't wait to see if it's mentioned at all in ME3 and see how close to the mark you got!
Letticiae chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Great idea for a story! I think drunk dialing made Shepard more human. We've all been there, right? LOL!
N7Biotic chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Very nice, I like it a lot. Getting that drunk is something my Shepard would do.
Aya001 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
thanks for this new story, one-shot, two chapters... The reactions from Kaidan on the first chapter where just... and Shepard drunk, EDI, lol.

Loved it, I can't wait also for the game to came out, only two weeks and a few days and it's here. I can't still believe its almost here, I just hope that while playing ME3 makes you write an awesome story because I really like your writing and the wonderful things you write about my lovely couple.

Hope to read more from you soon! _
waiting4morning chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I really enjoyed this. I've been wondering too how Kaidan found out and what his reaction would be. I also really like the idea of Shepard calling him to give him fair warning. Instant headcanon! :D

Just two minor nitpicks:

"Kaidan couldn't breath." - Should be "breathe"

A little further down, "Reaper's" should be "Reapers." No apostrophe needed.