Reviews for For What it's Worth
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Imagine the shock to my system when I found out there was a sequel to Watch Duty! So amazing! And I LOVED that this one was from Squall's perspective. It really made the two stories seem connected, and it flowed WONDERFULLY! Excellent job once again! Bravo!

Blessings!
4thFromtheFurnace
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really like the way you write Squall and Cloud, I find it very amusing. I hope you write some more fics with these two
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I really enjoyed this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I thought this story was funny and sweet at the same time. I loved it!
Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is so cute!
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
LOL! I love the way you have these guys interact with each other, it's really funny. XD
Kurocyq chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this story. I wish Tetsuya Nomura would made a scene like this. I love how tsundere Squall is and the way Cloud still has his sarcasm or was it humour? Anyway, love it! Thumbs up! Another story pls!
inkie chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
IOAHNGIOANGVUAOHEWU LOVE YOU

This is SO cute~ This sort of story is the type that makes me want to replay Dissidia. The way that you depict Squall as caring, but unwilling to show it-it's fantastic. I think it must be hard to maintain that kind of balance between show/not showing. Also, Cloud and Squall's interactions are great. There's just so much "unsaid," and that which is unsaid is just as important as that which is. That dichotomy as well feels very "in-character" for both of them. I feel like that your Squall and Cloud are really likeable.

I'm also a huge fan of the way the entire crew is characterized. It feels like that even though this story is primarily about Cloud, Squall, and Zidane, everybody in the party is there. That's a really awesome skill-including everybody, that is.

On the side-Tidus and Firion's dialogues are cute too. I love how Firion is always scolding him-it's really nostalgic, remembering how they talked like that in Dissidia!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, awesome job! Please don't stop writing for Dissidia~
TezrianFlux chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I absolutely love this! :D I love how you keep all of them in character. I really like how squall and cloud have a good understanding of each other and seem to be good friends. It may be a bit much to ask but could you possibly write another one with these two? Maybe one that has them grow closer as friends? Maybe like: because of the imbalance of light and dark in the worlds because of chaos the weather changes drastically from one thing to another. Because of the drastic weather changes the mako in cloud starts acting up and he's getting mako poisonong but tries to hide it from everyone else. Squall follows and keeps an eye on him but then their respective villains (sephiroth and ultimecia) take the opprotunity to attack them. :D I really love this story and your other fic 'watch duty'! I can't wait until you write another one! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
AWESOME~! I LOVE SQUALL AND CLOUD! Their relationship is so cool and I love their rivalry ever since Kingdom Hearts II!