Reviews for Something About Forever
dksaga chapter 2 . 7/5
Lovely. Unexpected, lovely, and ever so sweet.
Thank you for writing this.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
aww, heartwarming :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
That was just so beautiful and adorable. I was smiling the whole time. Your writing is also very good. I'll be sure to check out your other works soon.
Angels Take The Impala chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Very cute! :)
simplyshelbs16 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
awww ohmygosh I cried tears of joy reading this! this is so beautiful!
Luminous Remnants chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I read this every once in awhile. When I am in desperate need of a Rumbelle story but don't have time for a full story. Like now. I work in 8 hours and I need to sleep but I can never sleep without reading something. And tonight it's Rumbelle and it's this story. And it's because every time I read it, I marvel at how perfect it is. How it's everything I need in their story, how it is exactly what I wanted to happen. I love this story, everything about it. The title, the characterization, even the mashed potato mice, maybe especially the mashed potato mice. I guess I just wanted to thank you for your story. To finally let you know how much I adore it and how much I need it every time they tear Rumple and Belle apart on the show. It's a true favourite that I can't help but return to time and time again. It's beautiful. Sorry for the rambling. I'm incredibly sleep deprived haha. Thanks again. Please keep writing. This site needs talented writers like you.
deleteduser0 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Just came across this story and just had to say- I absolutely love it! The feelings! Thanks for the smile xx
russomaha chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
This, for all intents and purposes, is a poem. Mashed potatoes mice included.
miner chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
I really needed this. Thank you.
123serendipitee chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
GAAAAAAAH, for some reason (I'm not sure why now) I passed this story up several times. I finally decided (I'm not sure why now) to read it, and GLLLLLARLEBLLLLARRGH! THE PERFECTION!

I die.

This is how I wish I could write.

The end.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
ahdsfajksviuadslfkjenljrgbavldfavkbfvajb
I exploded from all the cute...

This was perfect! I love how well you brought out the softer parts of Rumpelstiltskin's character without breaking his signature personality. It was the perfect balance of tenderness and scumbag-ness (it's a word now...). Super!

Ink
biddle29 chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
That was beautiful :) I love Rumpelstiltskin and I think he deserves to find happiness too. Even if he thinks he doesn't deserve it
Leni chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this at AO3, but I *love* it. The whole thing makes me smile and cringe for poor Rumpelstiltskin who keeps getting his expectations tossed back in his face, and by the time he tells her that she's running in the wrong direction... why, by that time I'm a smiley-weepy-wobbly mess.

*happy sigh*
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Okay, so I'm so frustrated with OUAT that I went looking for an old fic to read that I hadn't read yet and found this one. I'm so glad that I did. It makes me remember what it felt like to be an innocent, unjaded RumBeller. The moldy mash potato mouse in Rumple's bed made me smile. I was sobbing as Rumple worked his way up to telling Belle that he loved her. I sooo needed this. Thank you!