Reviews for Something About Forever
IsisKCA chapter 2 . 5/20
Just came across this story and just had to say- I absolutely love it! The feelings! Thanks for the smile xx
russomaha chapter 2 . 4/16
This, for all intents and purposes, is a poem. Mashed potatoes mice included.
miner chapter 2 . 3/2
I really needed this. Thank you.
123serendipitee chapter 2 . 2/3
GAAAAAAAH, for some reason (I'm not sure why now) I passed this story up several times. I finally decided (I'm not sure why now) to read it, and GLLLLLARLEBLLLLARRGH! THE PERFECTION!

I die.

This is how I wish I could write.

The end.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
ahdsfajksviuadslfkjenljrgbavldfavkbfvajb
I exploded from all the cute...

This was perfect! I love how well you brought out the softer parts of Rumpelstiltskin's character without breaking his signature personality. It was the perfect balance of tenderness and scumbag-ness (it's a word now...). Super!

Ink
biddle29 chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
That was beautiful :) I love Rumpelstiltskin and I think he deserves to find happiness too. Even if he thinks he doesn't deserve it
Leni chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this at AO3, but I *love* it. The whole thing makes me smile and cringe for poor Rumpelstiltskin who keeps getting his expectations tossed back in his face, and by the time he tells her that she's running in the wrong direction... why, by that time I'm a smiley-weepy-wobbly mess.

*happy sigh*
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Okay, so I'm so frustrated with OUAT that I went looking for an old fic to read that I hadn't read yet and found this one. I'm so glad that I did. It makes me remember what it felt like to be an innocent, unjaded RumBeller. The moldy mash potato mouse in Rumple's bed made me smile. I was sobbing as Rumple worked his way up to telling Belle that he loved her. I sooo needed this. Thank you!
Forgotten Song Bird chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Oh man gawd this is adorableee
echofinley chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Wow that was really good especially loved the second chapter
The Pianist's Touch chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This was so cute! I love it!
hervissa chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT BEYOND THE STARS
OH GOD I'M GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT AND I DON'T CARE

WHY ARE MY BBIES SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL

Eheheheh.

Long story short, I love this. I love your writing style. I love the way you write Belle and RUmple both.

Definitely going not only into my favourites, but into the Extra Special Fics folder... ;)

hervissssa :)
hervissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I LOVE THIS TOO DAMN MUCH

And I think that, weren't she so caught with surprise, Belle might've done that.

It's beautiful and I need the second chapter :D

hervisssa :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
Someone has done the impossible; they've healed my broken-over-1x12"SkinDeep"-heart! Thank you ever so much for this breathtaking two shot. *bows* You are a truly beautiful writer.
mecaka chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
I'm bursting with happiness. And trying not to squeal, seeing as my roomie's sleeping...