Reviews for Something About Forever
xThe Painted Lady chapter 2 . 3/23
*squeals* That was so adorable! I thought you wrote Belle and Rumpel wonderfully, and every little detail made me smile. Thank you for writing!
tea-and-outer-space chapter 2 . 2/20
Wow, this was so adorable! You did a fantastic job with the characters, their personalities are perfect and it was like I could hear their voices in my head, that's how in character it was!
It was brilliantly written too, your word choice and style overall is great (as a reader, I'm in love with you, as a writer, I'm sooo jealous!).
Anyways, fantastic fic!
GeiserSalome chapter 2 . 1/27
I absolutely love... your writing style! Is there a sequel to this story?
Perfectly writtdn characters, well done!
crazykat77 chapter 2 . 1/24
Hm! That was really cute
StrangePointOfView chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This is so, so sweet!
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Hahaaa this story is so cute!
LionshadeSC chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
*squee* SO ADORABLE! i see why this has been so popular; it's adorable and written wonderfully! glad i read it. :)
Robin4 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
The amount of adorable here is just perfect. Perfect!
CharlotteAshmore chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
omg i soooo loved it
GlitterFrog chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Oh, this was WONDERFUL! A happy ending to Skin Deep? A happy ending for the princess and her crocodile? Great balls of fire, dearie, I needed this. Your story was tender, sweet, and-in all the right places- hysterically funny. Thank you so much for sharing this. (By the way, I'm still cracking up imagining Rumple setting himself on fire and trying to play it cool)
a oncer chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
IM CRYING WITH JOY :D
GoddessofSushi chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Oh my gods that was precious. Seriously, it made me grin like a fool.
Lune-Solei chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
You're writing really is gorgeous. I love this. The first chapter, and especially this one. I especially like that it wasn't over sentimental or too saccharine-sweet. It worked for both of their personalities, Belle's persistence and Rumple's fear, and built up to what would be happily ever after for *them* without losing any of it. I could definitely picture this happening. Also, I enjoyed the reference to Lumiere and Cogsworth, the dancing sugar cubes and the scurrying mashed potato mice were wonderful touches as well. You just make their world so believable, you are definitely my favorite writer of this pairing! Thank you so much for sharing this.

14hpgirl19 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I have a massive smile on my face... That ending was just perfect! Fantastic job!
TKC852 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T, I DON'T, I - WHAT \(*O*)/

Ok. Seriously. That was THE cutest most sweetest thing I have EVER read! Oh my goodness the characters were *perfect*, I loved the way Rumpelstiltskin was portrayed, and how Belle just kept being so persistent, and oh! DAT ENDING.

DAT. ENDING.

My face is gonna break from smiling too much. I love this story so hard. All the feels, ohmygawd 333