Reviews for Somebody That I Used to Know
laura ortiz chapter 10 . 1/16
I WAS CRYING WHEN I READ THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFICTION. YOU ARE A MIRACLE. FAVORITE. . YOU HELPED ME NOT KILL MYSELF. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE KEEP POSTING MORE SCHROEDER/LUCY SALLY/LINUS PLEAAAAAASEEE
Krys723 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Can I b Frank? It was OK for a fanfic...it really wasn't one of the best I've read. The segments with Snoopy was more like filler episodes in Anime, it really didn't go with the storyline. And as for Charlie Brown u made him feel too sorry for himself. I guess wht im trying to say is tht u need a lot of improvement.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I enjoyed every chapter.

Please more!
Pikachu98 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This fan fic was one of the best I've seen so far! I liked that u put in shroeder and Lucy! I just couldn't stop reading this! It was so tense and full of drama.
request person chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was a great story, I seriously enjoyed every second of it. Love the new profile picture too. I just read that you were writing a new Sally/Linus fanfic. THANK YOU. Any hints at what it's about? I really love that pairing, and I wish more people would write for them.
Bunny1 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
This is... wow, amazing! I love the Lucy/Linus, and the Charlie/Peppermint Patty (thank you for not making her a lesbian like SO many do- she's clearly loved Charlie forever), and the Lucy/Schroeder. I also love the character growth of Lucy, and have ALWAYS hated Violet... and when Lucy asked "Who spelled 'Bitch' in your cereal, I was laughing out loud! ;) You have a good grasp of characterization and are weaving a good tale- you're a good writer!:)
deborah.rocks.like.CUPCAKES.x chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Words cannot explain how much I absolutely LOVED this story! 3 it was amazing..no lie:) you did a great job writing this story.
NSeventySix chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
AHH! so cute!

I can't believe I waited this long to review, on the last chapter! I have been hooked on this story for a while and I have to say the ending was incredible :) Lucy and Schroeder are so believable, and the Salinus at the end was ADORABLE. Thanks for a fantastic story, Marisa, and I'll be watching for a sequel! :)

-NSeventySix
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Eurgh. While I'm glad Sally and Linus ended up together Lee, how could you let Lucy and Schroeder end up together, THAT'S JUST NOT WRITE. And yeah, write something with Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty, and make sure Violet gets her commupance for last chapter, and MAKE SURE Lucy breaks up with Schroeder, I can't stand that couple! Do it Lee or I won't like you!
BrilliantRed22 chapter 10 . 5/24/2012

UNDER LORD DEATH'S MASK

IN THE NAME OF SHIBUSEN

HELL YEAH

MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

! *screams, cries, screams, cries, screams, cries, freaks out, goes to room, draws a picture of LucyxSchroeder screams cries cries cries, SWIMS IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN of saltwater tears, swims, swims, cries, jumps up in the air, kisses the air, screams, wraps arms around Death the Kid, squeals with joy, freaks out some more...and-*

M. A. R. I. S. A. I LOVE YOU! (no homo.) EHHMAHHAWDDD!

heeheehee *gets consumed by Madness*

THIS IS SOOO ARACHNEPHOBICCCCC! IN THE NAME OF DEATH!

EHMAHGAWD. I am crying my f****** eyes out right now. Fudge, now I'm turning on the radio...GUESS WHAT'S PLAYING? *screams* SOMEBODY I USED TO KNOW! :DDDDDDD!

(this isn't even all of the excitement i'm holding in right now! O_o
anon chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Linus you have to pay attention to your woman
FG2000 not logged in chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Make an epilogue featuring Snoopy's arrival and he sees everyone smiling!

This is the best Peanuts-as-teenagers story I have ever read. For sure.

Thanks for writing it. :)
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
AWW CUTE love ya lee XD
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Yeah great chap UPDATE. Poor sally, hope everything works out. And man Shroeder's an idiot, but at least it looks like he and Lucy won't end up a couple now, did i tell yah i despise that pairing XD
request guy chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I hope you're going to update soon, I'm dying to see this story finished! By the way, when you're done here could you write some more Sally and Linus fics, I think they're a cute pairing and we don't get enough stories about them.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »