Reviews for Somebody That I Used to Know
anon chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
it was cute good for sally XD
BrilliantRed22 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
WilliamL chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Oooo, this story is getting interesting! I can't wait for Chapter 7!
anon chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
mouth running faster than Snoopy's at suppertime great line

This stuff is pretty intense it rocks I hope everyone works out their misunderstandings and gets along and the the b!% #e$ get their just desserts
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
BrilliantRed22 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
omg omg omg omg omg! ! this is my new FAVE Peanuts fanfic. ;)soooo awesome!
screak chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I like the way you've started this story, more detail than most fan-ficts, setting the scene well. Starting in the present and jumping back to the past was a good device. My only advice would be more physical detail, expand on the blond hair, the striped shirt. I don't feel Lucy's pain yet, but I think I will, soon.

anon chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
WilliamL chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Kudos for the mentioning! :)

I really can't wait for chapter six! But take your time just the same...
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
4 words BEST CHAP EVER LEE! I can't wait for what happens next A friken plus! XD
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
This is the best Lucy/Schroeder story I've seen on this site. Ideas for the next part... maybe you could Schroeder attempt to talk to Lucy while she shuts off and refuses to interact with him? And at the party, I'd like to see some Lucy/Scroeder action so Frieda and Violet will hush. And maybe Lucy can for once in her life stick up for dear Charlie Brown and save him from what they've got in store for him, making Schroeder see Lucy's matured somewhat.
anon chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Alight I was right about Snoopy (kinda) that was cool with him

Linus HA

Oh I hope no one is too harsh on Charlie Brown he deserves happiness
Fiddlegirl chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I love this chapter! I don't really like that Lucy smokes, but it's okay. I really want to know what happens next! Update soon! :)
WilliamL chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
She's SMOKING? Oh noes!

Let me guess: she drinks too?

I'll bet she goes to the party, puffs her lungs out and gets really drunk, and Schroeder has to carry her home. And then there'll be a Lucy/Schroeder moment, but I'm not sure what kind.

I hope ol' Snoopy does well in Miami, and that Charlie Brown goes to the party! Keep writing!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »