Reviews for Somebody That I Used to Know
peanutmon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story, I especially love the Sally and Linus moments. If it's not rude of me to ask, could you do a Peanuts/Pokemon crossover when you're done with this. It's been a dream of mine to read a story with Charlie Brown and friends as pokemon trainers, travelling through Kanto, battling with team Rocket. I can just imagine the potential rivalry between Snoopy and Meowth from the anime. Sorry if I'm just being annoying, I just can't write anything and I don't know any FF writers personally. Still, this stories great, and I'm thankful you wrote it, I love great Peanuts fanfics and yours is one of the best. And if you couldn't write a Peanuts/pokemon story, do you know anyone who might? Sorry if i'm just wasting your time, keep up the good work.
LucyLuce22 not logged in chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Marisa, you r a tru genius. U rite the best stories. My stories r nonmatch for urs.
rgstar chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this story! You write very well, and I hope you'll update soon! :)

~Rachel
anon chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Intense
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
it was cute good for sally XD
BrilliantRed22 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
omg! WAAAAYY BETTER THAN MY STORY. :P
WilliamL chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Oooo, this story is getting interesting! I can't wait for Chapter 7!
anon chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
mouth running faster than Snoopy's at suppertime great line

This stuff is pretty intense it rocks I hope everyone works out their misunderstandings and gets along and the the b!% #e$ get their just desserts
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
LEE WHERES SCHROEDER!
BrilliantRed22 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
omg omg omg omg omg! ! this is my new FAVE Peanuts fanfic. ;)soooo awesome!
screak chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I like the way you've started this story, more detail than most fan-ficts, setting the scene well. Starting in the present and jumping back to the past was a good device. My only advice would be more physical detail, expand on the blond hair, the striped shirt. I don't feel Lucy's pain yet, but I think I will, soon.

screak
anon chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
neat
WilliamL chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Kudos for the mentioning! :)

I really can't wait for chapter six! But take your time just the same...
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
4 words BEST CHAP EVER LEE! I can't wait for what happens next A friken plus! XD
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
This is the best Lucy/Schroeder story I've seen on this site. Ideas for the next part... maybe you could Schroeder attempt to talk to Lucy while she shuts off and refuses to interact with him? And at the party, I'd like to see some Lucy/Scroeder action so Frieda and Violet will hush. And maybe Lucy can for once in her life stick up for dear Charlie Brown and save him from what they've got in store for him, making Schroeder see Lucy's matured somewhat.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »