Reviews for To See A Falling Star
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 11 . 7/4
Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned. I am loving this story so far! I would love to see more! Please update!
Corala chapter 11 . 6/16
So who will get Harry then hope to see more soon
Alifromnm chapter 11 . 5/27
Wow! Love, love, love this story! I hope someday you come back to con late it.
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/15
This was a an interesting start.

Pity it has not been finished.
Saissa chapter 10 . 5/15
The whole Star Wars dialogue was hilarious - as was the Indiana Jones Dialogue. I too think Harrison Ford is a HUNK!

In an earlier chapter he was called Ronald Andrew Weasley
In this chapter he is called Ronald Bilius Weasley
So which is it? He cannot have both names.
Canon says his name is Ronald Bilius Weasley!
Always813 chapter 11 . 5/1
I really like this story! I know you haven't worked on it in years but do you think you would ever come back and finish it? I would love to know how it ends. I usually don't start reading old unfinished stories for this reason but I didn't notice that it wasn't complete until I was really into it.
brownshe chapter 11 . 4/24
Are you going to finish? I have been reading this and laughing out loud. I don't think I ever laughed this much while reading fanfic. You have to finish this story.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 11 . 4/21
Please please please finish this story!
kittyranma chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Oh my my my. Lol I really hope the author gets the muse back, and gets back to this. We want more.
kittyranma chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
I haven't even read this chapter yet but my guess on the voices is 1 Hogwarts herself or 2 the founders. So yes even I've been saying to myself where's Dudley.
angeleyes1984 chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Has this been abandoned
Emo-cutie-fantasy15 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I love your story it is awesome
Cookiemonsta2001 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
WHY DOES THE STORY END THERE!? You can't just bring in James Bond and turn Fudge into a jackass and end it. I mean...just...why? :(
Moonstar66 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Have you ever seen the movie Clue?

"...Well, to make a long story short..."
"Too late."
quidditchers chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
This is so funny! I loved it so much. U need to write more.