Reviews for To See A Falling Star
kittyranma chapter 11 . 3/28
Oh my my my. Lol I really hope the author gets the muse back, and gets back to this. We want more.
kittyranma chapter 4 . 3/24
I haven't even read this chapter yet but my guess on the voices is 1 Hogwarts herself or 2 the founders. So yes even I've been saying to myself where's Dudley.
angeleyes1984 chapter 11 . 3/6
Has this been abandoned
Emo-cutie-fantasy15 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I love your story it is awesome
Cookiemonsta2001 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
WHY DOES THE STORY END THERE!? You can't just bring in James Bond and turn Fudge into a jackass and end it. I mean...just...why? :(
Moonstar66 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Have you ever seen the movie Clue?

"...Well, to make a long story short..."
"Too late."
quidditchers chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
This is so funny! I loved it so much. U need to write more.
kim chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
How i wish this continued
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
I am sooooo confused this went soooooo left field for me and not in a good way
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
I love the revenge its what I would have done. It makes snape almost normal. ANd the Magusimal idea is plain gross
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
I am interested in the voices too I just think people mentioning dudley because it was huge plot hole to ignore his existance and it was to obvoius
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
what about dudley
LWJ2 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Really neat story, thanks. I'm looking forward to discovering how CDR Bond expresses Her Majesty's ... lack of Royal Pleasure over this.
Mary-Sue chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! Donkey Fudge shall pass great wisdom to us all! Oh, sweet, innocent Harry, you are a true menace... which is somewhat of an oxymoron when you think about it. Ya know, it's too bad Sirius is still a convict, because I'm sure he would have been more than willing to help Harry out in this problem. Or not. That might be my inner Sirry fan screaming from that dark hole in my mind. Oh well. Fantastic story, I really hope I can see some more.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
pardon my language but... I want to rip out fudge's thoat ( including several other people I'm to lazy to list) feed it to fluffy, castrate him with a rusty spoon, and sic my llamas on him. Muhahahahahahaah. oh amazing story