Reviews for To See A Falling Star
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 9/3
This had a really intriguing plot. I'm sorry you never finished it. Thanks so much
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/18
I wonder if Bumbleohsomore will be proud of what happened to Harry? He should be. After all, he threw Harry away every year at the end of school. He placed Harry there as an infant but never bothered to check up on Harry himself nor allow anyone else to either. So when he sees Harry's eyes I hope he's proud off what he let happen!
Astrido chapter 2 . 2/7
How is it that nobody seems to think that reporting Vernon to the police is a viable option? Even in the 90s they sentenced people to prison for domestic abuse and child mistreatment...
I don't understand how Petunia could live with it for more than 13 years.
Anyway, other than that, nice idea.
Maya
hikariyagaza chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
XD I love bond.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned. I am loving this story so far! I would love to see more! Please update!
Corala chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
So who will get Harry then hope to see more soon
Alifromnm chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Wow! Love, love, love this story! I hope someday you come back to con late it.
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
This was a an interesting start.

Pity it has not been finished.
Saissa chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
The whole Star Wars dialogue was hilarious - as was the Indiana Jones Dialogue. I too think Harrison Ford is a HUNK!

In an earlier chapter he was called Ronald Andrew Weasley
In this chapter he is called Ronald Bilius Weasley
So which is it? He cannot have both names.
Canon says his name is Ronald Bilius Weasley!
Always813 chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
I really like this story! I know you haven't worked on it in years but do you think you would ever come back and finish it? I would love to know how it ends. I usually don't start reading old unfinished stories for this reason but I didn't notice that it wasn't complete until I was really into it.
brownshe chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Are you going to finish? I have been reading this and laughing out loud. I don't think I ever laughed this much while reading fanfic. You have to finish this story.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Please please please finish this story!
kittyranma chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Oh my my my. Lol I really hope the author gets the muse back, and gets back to this. We want more.
kittyranma chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
I haven't even read this chapter yet but my guess on the voices is 1 Hogwarts herself or 2 the founders. So yes even I've been saying to myself where's Dudley.
angeleyes1984 chapter 11 . 3/6/2015