Reviews for To See A Falling Star
Veriseple chapter 11 . 8/3
I know its been a long time and you're probably not going to finish this but I have to say I'm hooked. There are just the right number of humorous inserts from popular culture mixed with a believably dark yet realistic interpretation of the wizarding world and humanity in general. If you ever do decide to resume this it would make my year. If not maybe just a few notes about what you have planned. If nothing else I'd like to know what the voices are and who the woman intent on buying Harry is.

And as a point of order in response to your evil Dumbledore kick. There's no reason he can't be evil here. A man can be good or evil in his actions merely depending on the goal. After all Harry is a Horcrux and Dumbledore could simply be intent on preserving him until the proper time. But in truth evil Dumbledore isn't nearly as interesting as morally gray Dumbledore. The Dumbledore that really is carrying out the greater good. With a cold and ruthless calculus for what will preserve the most lives for the least sacrifice. Good Dumbledore protecting Harry is great. And Evil Dumbledore can be fun too if done well. But Gray Dumbledore who is nothing more than always trying to choose the least of evils. That's where things really get interesting. After all a long term least of evils may mean that short term a large number of greater evils may be allowed to happen.

Anyways thank you for the story. I don't know how it took so long for me to discover your stories but I've already favorited a bunch of them and hope one day you'll add another chapter to this one maybe.
kittyranma chapter 10 . 8/2
I don't know why I did it to myself but I read this again. I really hope the author gets the muse back for this story, or that someone else adopts it. This is great .
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 11 . 7/9
It has been nine years since the last update.

And as for Charters and laws within Britain The Queen may limit her involvement and as for Charters/Constitutions. What you need to realize is as others have in other stories. And I know for a Fact as a Distant Cousin of the Royal Family through an American And the Fact that one of my Grandmothers who went to England On Vacation and Mentioned some of the people she met including members of the Royal Family that Elizabeth would never tolerate or allow what the Wizarding world is doing and what they want to do to Harry. Rather than allow it to continue she would revoke the Charter and take away their autonomy. And reabsorbed the Magical Community and bring them up on criminal Charges. For one thing, she would give the Death eaters the Death Penalty. But that is not all she would also strip any Wizarding Family that have titles lordship of them even taking away their money and land if necessary to point out her displeasure. Them she would go through their laws and point out which ones she has no problem with while pointing ones she would void out and penalize those that wrote and passed it. And from the Impression, I am getting From Agent James Bond sent in what some would call a cameo in this that Harry is a member of one of the Royal Lines and as a result, is displeased with what the Scum of the Wizarding World and what they want to do with a member of her own distant relative/Family. Don't know how much you know about Genealogy of the Royal Families of Europe But they Are all related. And as a result, they try to keep track of all branches including of branch that lives in the States as a result of exile or disownment. In fact, many of the US Presidents Have been related to the royal family with a few exceptions. Some of the American Cousins live with great wealth while others live in poverty and others as middle-class families. But not all of them know about their heritage. I am one of a few that knows.

I not happy with a lot of things my relatives do but there are some things I am. Such as outlawing slavery. Trying to do the best they can to deal with Crimes against women and Children.
Erimenthe chapter 11 . 6/11
Ok seriously, I seriously want...need...to read more of this. Pleasepleaseplease say that this will be continued! I so want to find out who the American lady that "owes" so much to the family is and will Harry get his eyesight back? Who will end up winning the bidding (or will it be cancelled if Harry gets his eyesight back)? What's the deal with the Queen wanting to reunite the royal lines? Is a member of her family magical or is she going to use Harry as her ward marrying someone in the magical royal line to unite them?
sweetytaylor16 chapter 11 . 2/21
I really enjoyed reading this. I know it can be hard to write after a while and that sometimes as writers we lose our passion but I did love the way the people gathered around harry.
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
This had a really intriguing plot. I'm sorry you never finished it. Thanks so much
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
I wonder if Bumbleohsomore will be proud of what happened to Harry? He should be. After all, he threw Harry away every year at the end of school. He placed Harry there as an infant but never bothered to check up on Harry himself nor allow anyone else to either. So when he sees Harry's eyes I hope he's proud off what he let happen!
Astrido chapter 2 . 2/7/2017
How is it that nobody seems to think that reporting Vernon to the police is a viable option? Even in the 90s they sentenced people to prison for domestic abuse and child mistreatment...
I don't understand how Petunia could live with it for more than 13 years.
Anyway, other than that, nice idea.
Maya
hikariyagaza chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
XD I love bond.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned. I am loving this story so far! I would love to see more! Please update!
Corala chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
So who will get Harry then hope to see more soon
Alifromfl chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Wow! Love, love, love this story! I hope someday you come back to con late it.
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
This was a an interesting start.

Pity it has not been finished.
Saissa chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
The whole Star Wars dialogue was hilarious - as was the Indiana Jones Dialogue. I too think Harrison Ford is a HUNK!

In an earlier chapter he was called Ronald Andrew Weasley
In this chapter he is called Ronald Bilius Weasley
So which is it? He cannot have both names.
Canon says his name is Ronald Bilius Weasley!
Always813 chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
I really like this story! I know you haven't worked on it in years but do you think you would ever come back and finish it? I would love to know how it ends. I usually don't start reading old unfinished stories for this reason but I didn't notice that it wasn't complete until I was really into it.