Reviews for The Phases of Love
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 6/23
Fuck sakes, this gets me every time! I've read this fic about a million times by now, and I'm always as equally angry at Byakuya and crying for Ichigo as I was the first time I read it. It's really a masterpiece, even though I always think Byakuya should've been punished more, coz I'm a vindictive little shit. But I suppose he was just an ignorant bastard, and all's well in the end :). This is a fic that I will always remember, and never get tired of reading.

- Kelly
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 4/30
Ichigo deserved better . . . .
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Ooh, this is soo sweet! I loved this piece, can't believe I missed it during the countless times I checked out your profile! Waa, seriously I'm smiling stupidly right now, I'm that giddy!
Jade Rojo chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Amazing.. sweet , everything..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
oh my, (teary eyes) i really really appreciate this work of yours ,your now one of my idol who write a drama story, i felt every word where the most sad part in this story, your amazing! (pardon my bad english) ,this story made me cry, but I'm very thankful I'd read it.
Parnita chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Everytime I read it i always go Awww...
Its like my all time favorite..!
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Byakuya was such an ass! Ichigo has every right to be mad at him. Even if they were just friends with benefit, it is considered impolite to accept dating invitation from other man while having a date. I can't believe Ichigo forgives him that easily. Byakuya should be grateful and pamper him for eternity.
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwwwww
this was like a beautiful, wonderful chick flick that's perfect for watching on a rainy day, all covered up in blankets.
I'm not ashamed to say I cried a little in the middle.
but awww this was just so good.
shirokid213 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Byakuya's so romantic. Woah.
MisakiXRevive chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
ohhh... cute
AngelaMaeAmatuzio chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Such a fantastic story. You are a brilliant writer.
Elenoria Wyvern chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It is not easy to make me shed tears, my friend, but you've done it. Several times. This is beautiful and in character, very few errors, and I bow down and kiss your feet. Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love This. I have it in my favorites on my phone. So I can read it whenever
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Finish this please! So they can have like...babies or somethingzm! 3
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Forget them in love I'm in love! Haha XP
very good and interesting read