Reviews for The Phases of Love
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 3/18
Ooh, this is soo sweet! I loved this piece, can't believe I missed it during the countless times I checked out your profile! Waa, seriously I'm smiling stupidly right now, I'm that giddy!
Jade Rojo chapter 1 . 2/23
Amazing.. sweet , everything..
oh my, (teary eyes) i really really appreciate this work of yours ,your now one of my idol who write a drama story, i felt every word where the most sad part in this story, your amazing! (pardon my bad english) ,this story made me cry, but I'm very thankful I'd read it.
Parnita chapter 1 . 1/23
Everytime I read it i always go Awww...
Its like my all time favorite..!
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 1/1
Byakuya was such an ass! Ichigo has every right to be mad at him. Even if they were just friends with benefit, it is considered impolite to accept dating invitation from other man while having a date. I can't believe Ichigo forgives him that easily. Byakuya should be grateful and pamper him for eternity.
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwwwww
this was like a beautiful, wonderful chick flick that's perfect for watching on a rainy day, all covered up in blankets.
I'm not ashamed to say I cried a little in the middle.
but awww this was just so good.
shirokid213 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Byakuya's so romantic. Woah.
MisakiXRevive chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
ohhh... cute
AngelaMaeAmatuzio chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Such a fantastic story. You are a brilliant writer.
Elenoria Wyvern chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It is not easy to make me shed tears, my friend, but you've done it. Several times. This is beautiful and in character, very few errors, and I bow down and kiss your feet. Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love This. I have it in my favorites on my phone. So I can read it whenever
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Finish this please! So they can have like...babies or somethingzm! 3
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Forget them in love I'm in love! Haha XP
very good and interesting read
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
man i cried so hard! I'm glad it was a happy ending though. awesome job
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OMGZZZ! I finally found this story again! This was actually the first bleach fanfic I read, and it just blew my mind away! I love what you did with Byakuya and Ichigo, they were just the hottest things since the microwave! What I loved the most about this, is the slow progressing of their feelings for each other. I truly enjoy stories-no matter chapter or O/S-that are like this. This is SO going in my favorites and you're my new favorite author!