Reviews for Pushed too Far
katersgonnak8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
You're an excellent writer. So intense! Can't wait to read on!
God'sgirlforever chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Very cute story. It was interesting. I love it and I would be very glad to see a sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Um, hello? R u insane? YES U SHOULD PUT A SEQUEL UP! I GOT TO THE END OF THE STORY AND ALMOST STARTED CRYING BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT THERE WAS NO "NEXT CHAPTER" BUTTON TO PUSH! please write a sequel. P.S. if u couldn't tell, I loved your story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
LOL! I can imagine Race trying to sneak in for story time!
Arcadia1981 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I thought they treated spot way too harshly...i didnt like how vindictive jack and Race were
CrazyReader1899 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
i loved this story!
NightWriter97 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Sequel
ThePhantomWriters chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I think there should be a squeal.
GCarmen chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Aww...poor Spot!

I have mixed feelings.

On one hand, I do think Race deserves to get the girl-he's an awesome guy. But we never really got to see his feelings for Cat blossom, when we really got to see Spot fall for her. I think Race just had a crush. If you're doing a sequel, I'd LOVE to know what happened between Race & Cat 1) When she first arrived 2) After his fight with Spot-how did he get the girl? What was Cat's reaction?

Also...I wanna know what's next for Spot-he's got quite a mess to clean up!

I hope that Jack realizes that the Sarah thing was an accident and can find a way to reconnect with his old friend. I also hope that Spot and Wildcat can still have some sort of relationship.

Sorry for the long review, but I love this story SO much!
skitteryissexy chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I think you should make it seem like spots going to get the girl...then when your readers least expect it she chooses race...spot always gets the girl in the majority of these fanfics..or he is breaking a girls heart...its about time he got what he gives
SapphireDragonRider chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
oh, god, this is sooo hard! choosong between mah two fave newsies, oh the pressure is killin me! but, i do have to say, there are VERY FEW ramance stories on Racetrack, so i would go with him for that reason. Spot hase like, what,682 ramance stories and COUNTING? Racetrack mught have some, but not too many good ones. I do think that this story should be a RacexWildcat Story just because there are already so many SpotxOC stories out there, and Racetrack need some love, too!

so heres mah vote:

RACETRACk

and RACETRACK

goodnight, and good luck anyone else lookin to beat MY logic on why this should be a WlidcatxRAcetrack story!
GCarmen chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Hi, I'm Gigi. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Five Votes:

RACE

Looks like Spot wins...;D
GCarmen chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Hi, I'm Gigi. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Five Votes:

RACE

Looks like Spot wins...;D
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
good chapter.
Sajapple chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This is a really good story! It always makes me want to read more!