Reviews for A Time To Live And A Time To Die
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
So... what happens next?! Grrr.
Eirian Erisdar chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
My dear Master, you simply musn't leave me hanging here! Where is the Qui angst when Obi inevitably wakes? And Why haven't I favourited and followed you yet? I'll do that now. Update pllllllease? Humour your padawan!
Ruse chapter 21 . 10/20/2007
Ack! The end of another unfinished tale that has my attention. ;) MOO! Ahem. I miss Qui-Gon so. *sigh* He was the best Jedi ever. You write him so well, love the banter he has with Obuk. "Qui-Gon...shut up" LOL.

Wow though...disembodied Jedi not allowed to go on to the force...how perfectly creepy and interesting. *hugs Oberiffic*
Ruse chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
*Peeks in the room* Starting this fic now, dearie! Looks promising..but in chat you're showing me SGA, so...must take a break! ;) Looking forward to more.
clmannarino chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
wow, that's awesome!

heyy, what's ur sn on AOL or yahoo, or both? mine are LegolasSheva for AIM and rodwen_fefalas for yahoo. great story, btw!
clmannarino chapter 21 . 9/20/2005
hey, it's cait.

where are u under mellon-fic? i can't find anything but esther4vs14. is that u?

talk later, which i'd like,

cait
musingpadawan chapter 21 . 12/4/2004
WOW! Good story! Really, this is great!
Alicia Pascal chapter 20 . 5/30/2004
I really really like this story, even though my personal interpretation of the jedi is a little different. (For example i am not comportable with the 'word by word' communication through telepathy. Or at least the the extend of how much it is used.) But it's written so well that I simply forget about that and enjoy the story. And what's even more, the plot itself is drawing the reader in.

I have read the first chapter way back when, and have come back and read them all at once now, and I am even more cuirous now of how it will go. You are doing great, giving bits and pieces of what is going on behind the scenes and just enough information at a time. It's a long story by now, and more than ever one where the reader can't wait to read the next chapter.
Marianne Skinner chapter 20 . 12/8/2003
You did it! You did it! You added another chapter to my favorite story! Thanks!
Thanks!
Thanks!
(Please keep going...)
ewan's girl chapter 20 . 11/29/2003
I forgot what a great story this is...please update sooner, and don't forget your other story.
jedilittlebee chapter 19 . 12/17/2002
The suspense is killing me...PLease do another LONG post really soon. Pretty please with sugar on top?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2002
I just stumbled onto both your stories, and have been reading for the last 3 days (had a few other things going on). You write extremely well, and on my favorite subject matter, to boot. Please, treat your muse with care so she'll keep singing!
jakotsu101 chapter 19 . 10/28/2002
YAY! YOU UPLOADED! YAY!VERY GOO! VERY GOOD INDEED! I LOVED IT! Now, if only you could post a wee bit faster, hopefullt not every three months ya know? :) Well, I'll be looking forward to your next post. BYE!
ewan's girl chapter 18 . 9/23/2002
Ok, now you have to continue both stories cause I'm hooked! You are an exceptional writer, I've loved both your stories. Update and soon!
jakotsu101 chapter 18 . 8/12/2002
POST!POST!

::deep breath::

!

hehehehe. -MyDecember ((Otherwise known as KITTY! I finally decided to sign in)) hehe.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »