Reviews for Last Dance
jessica petrova chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
please write another chapter
mariemckenzie1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Love it please update soon
rosie chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
well done that was a good fanfiction! I do believe KOL is hot to but KLAUS? no no no, damon yes
rosie
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
There are a few issues with similar-sounding words in this story. You used "weary," which means tired, when I think you meant "wary," which means on one's guard. You also used "defy" instead of "define" and "venerable," meaning deserving of veneration or honor, instead of "vulnerable,"capable of being hurt.
When something belongs to both Stefan and Damon, the correct plural possessive form is Salvatores'.
When referring to them without a possessive, use "Salvatores." "Salvatore's" would indicate a singular possessive.
There were a few other grammar mistakes; I would recommend going over the story again.
On the other hand, I enjoyed the plot. I think I enjoyed Damon not getting his way a bit too much. He was so overbearing in that episode.
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I loved it!

Pls do a Eleijah one-shot. I LOVE THEM !
babychicks chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I actually wld love to see Elena pair up with an original! All of them except Michael, Rebekah, and Finn :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great one shot:) I love Kolena
ArynDrago chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Well it's a pity that it's so short. It would be a great start of a long story. HINT :p

Well what can I say will written with a nice punch at the end. I like how you portray Kol.

Keep the good work :) !
hollowdeaths chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I would love to see more of this... I think this would make a great story.
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
love it xD
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Like this one shot It's great, and I like the Kol/Elena pairing...also please hurry up and update Addicted to you cause it's so awesome :DD
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Klaus/Elena. Those two have so little press...

I hope Kol is as awesome on the show as he is here.
angel000 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Continue! Because I really like this!
stacey 444 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
i think you should stick to the kol/elena stories their good
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really liked it. I liked that Elena stood up to Kol and argued with him about love. Don't worry, I'm sure Kol will be returning to Mystic falls.