Reviews for Birthday Bash From Hell
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I loved this story, it was both sweet and heartbreaking at times. :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
this was awesome, even if it did come as an aftermath of Stefan's ultimate betrayal of her.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
"Of course not," he said in mock offensiveness. "I think about holding you and kissing you and falling asleep beside you every night."

Damon is too cute for words. :)
Nutika chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
She was not ready to admit that she loves him but she let herself feel and it was great. And they made love which was sweet and really connected them.

But it is sad that being raped by Stefan brought them there. It shuld never happen, she doesn't deserve being treaten like that. Never!

But your story was really god and I liked it :)
ciaranoelle chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
This is fantastic! Keep writing, update ASAP!
LovingDamon4Ever chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Dayum! This is an emotional rollercoaster. Hope you continue
aleenewhited chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Is this story done? I know that it says complete but is it really?
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Well written. I look forward to vengeful Damon.
notashamedtobe chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Fudge! Can he be my doctor? I got a booboo on my knee. He can start there
vamplover2011 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
This was such an emotional chapter. I live the fact that Damon was extra careful with Elena after going through her ordeal. I wish this story would continue because I would really like to see Damon going after Stefan for hurting Elena. I would also like to know why he did it. I would also like to have seen how Elena will live her life now. Anyway this was a good story.
vamplover2011 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
OMG. Stefan is a complete jerk to hurt Elena like he did. I hope Damon can help her through this.
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I really wish that episode would have turned out like this.
KatieJHK chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Loved how gentle he was with her! Loving this story!
Chella8181 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I love it! this story is great so far! :) Please keep the updates comming!
katherinehcastles chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Very in character, since this reminded me of the hospital scene in 3x05 and made me think "what if it had happened?" Thumbs up for getting their emotions so raw.