Reviews for The Favorite
Wolf in She's Clothing chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
What an unnerving twist on things, but nicely written. Poor Dean, I can't imagine how crushed he must feel, the whole thing, but then Castiel in his car... devastating.

I find my curiosity peaked by this world and want to know more. Thank you for writing.
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
aaaaannnnnnnddddddd there goes my feels *dies from feels*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Yikes! Very well done.
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
OMC it's amazing ;_;
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
TT So much angst.
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh Chuck, this was awesome I wish there was more!
thegreeneyedrock chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Fabulous. Beautifully written. Well done
BlueStarr23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OMG LOVE IT PLZ CONTINUE!
the little harlequin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh. Oh, wow. This might actually be one of the single greatest pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read! :)

I'm trying to form some sort of coherent review here, but I'm lost for words at how awesome this is. But I'll try to say something sensible. So, yeah. I read it and then I read it again and then I read it for a third time. And each time - each and every time - I was moved to near tears by the emotions being portrayed here.

Cas. There's still a bit of him in there inside Godstiel. Which makes everything he does in this all the more upsetting. And poor Dean! I really felt all the emotions he was feeling, you described them so vividly. He has to obey for Sammy's sake and then THIS LINE: "It was sickening that he had to resort to asking the man who had once been his best friend not to rape him." Oh, man. I was so close to tears at that.

Amazing, amazing work here! Well done! :) x
Luna Moonsurf chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh my Chuck, YES!

I love it! It's just so, so, yes!

And the threat of sex just seems SOO much better than the actual thing. The psychological effects going on with Dean, and then right when he thinks Castiel isn't going to basically rape him, Castiel snaps forward with the threat that he is in no way safe. Somehow, I think if you ever wrote smut it would be fantastic, not focusing on the physical act but on the thoughts and motivations of the participants.

I also love the Cas/Castiel separation and Castiel's insistence that he is Cas. I didn't realize until the second time I went through it (yes, I admit I did reread this a couple times) that you managed to avoid identifying Castiel in the narration until Dean established that Cas was no longer present and it was only 'Castiel'. And the "Dog is to man as you were to me," analogy is just perfect!

I know there's more I could gush about but I always have this bad habit of never remembering until I've already posted my review. I really wish review came with an edit button...