Reviews for It's Not All About You
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I liked this a lot, made me laugh quite a bit.

[Of course, there's still Michael Jackson. But he's got this thing about me touching him that really makes me uncomfortable.] Couldn't stop laughing there, took me by surprise.

Overall, good job. The reference to Bela was hilarious too.

Aquila
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was actually hillarious. The part about Michael jackson totally took me by surprise. I can totally imagine Lucifer thinking that way. How he's going to be sad to watch the boy's; mostly Sam go. Well done in a really disturbed way.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hah. I liked this. Id like to think Lucifer does have a sympathic side well sorta. I like the end.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
"For Dean, it's mostly alcohol-related deaths" Too true :(

I totally agree that Lucifer is a dick (hallucination or otherwise) but I love him anyway :) I was so happy to finally see how Sam spends his day. I think the reason Halucifer helped find Dean was because it was actually Sam - even if he is going seriously crazy and is voicing his thoughts (albeit mostly the negative ones) through Lucifer. It's really Sam figuring it out all on his lonesome he's just...well, crazy. He's having trouble separating his memories of Hell and what's going on right now - they're invading his real life. I loved that you had him having long conversations with Lucifer about the pains of being a little brother. That's probably the one point on which they could totally relate. This was a fun tag and I loved the episode. :)
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
the last part is really funny

it's creepy

from this story

it's actually bad if sam goes to heaven

that would be sad