Reviews for That's A Very Good Reason Right There
msgemgem chapter 26 . 2/13/2013
totally missed this on my alerts lol bi loved it so great to see the family stuff after the drama with charlie's brother
msgemgem chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
what an absolute muppet that luke is - i cant believe that he spoke to joe like that and some of the the things he said were disgusting.

i hope that charlie doesnt forgive him too easily.

loved it drama central lol, can not wait for more
Emotional Dalek chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
May I suggest a surprise party? Pubs are better because you don' t have to do the clearing up!
Luke is not very nice. Although, Joe was pretty childish too.
Really enjoyed this chapter, and it's obvious that you've been working on sentence structure (it's pretty much perfect!).
Looking forward to more,
msgemgem chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
love how you have built it up lol im on the edge of my seat to see what happens haha.

cant wait to read more - and hope you feel better soon xx
Emotional Dalek chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
Loved this chapter. I had to laugh at Rolo getting all mucky; my own dog did that just yesterday, only it's impossible to bathe him, because he's too big and excitable. It's easiest to shut him in the hall for a while and brush him off when he's dry.
Poor Joe, what is he coming home to? He certainly doesn't sound very excited to see the in-laws.
Looking forward to finding out what happens,
Emotional Dalek, AKA: Nessa, xoxox
PS: Hope you're feeling better!
msgemgem chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
I love how Joe reacted –and I cant wait to meet Charlie’s brother. Even though I already hate him lol, I cant wait to see if he is as bad as joe says he is.
Emotional Dalek chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
I loved this chapter. I can really sympathise with Joe here (and in the show aswel) since I tend to get a bit OCD when under stress. Nowhere near as bad as Joe's, and I've never been compelled to flick lights on and off, but I get the whole thing about his desk, and tidiness. I can only take mess for short, uncomfortable periods of time before they just have to be cleared up. Certainly though, stress really agravates it. You've really got the OCD symtoms down to a tee, so well done; it's a strange and difficult thing to write and make sound realistic.
I love how protective Miles is of Joe. He's so loyal and such a good friend to him.
Great chapter, and your punctuation seems to have improved a bit.
Emotional Dalek chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
This is a really good story. Your characterisation is great. You just need to work on punctuation a little; there are a few spots where I feel there should be a comma, or a colon, or where it feels like the sentence should end but doesn't. These, however, are very minor complaints, and overall this reads really well.
I like how Kent is all grouchy now that he's found out Chandler is married. It's painfully obvious that he likes the DI.
Lillie is adorable! And I love the dog, Rolo.
Looking forward to more,
Emotional Dalek, AKA: Nessa, xoxox
PS: About Chandler's family; it's implied that his dad used to be a higher-up, and that he died. If you look at conversations between Joe and Anderson in the first series, Anderson keeps going on about how he promised to look after Joe, which implies that one or both of his parents are dead. The fact that he promised to look after Joe specifically makes me think that he's an only child. Favoritism is, as you suggest in this story, however, very possible. I don't think Joe's mother is ever actually mentioned.
msgemgem chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
yay you're back i have missed charlie and joe and lillie of cause - great chap you know i love the fluffly family stuff

and a little suggestion never killed anyone lol - besides if you were married to RPJ you would be exactly the same lol

cant wait to read more. update soon please xx
msgemgem chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
AWWW i freaking love young charlie and joe - they straight away had the thing that makes them amazing and i love how fearless charlie was, and is.

the joe and lillie part just melted my heart - you know im a sucker for the fluff.

cant wait to read more xx
msgemgem chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
firstly im soooooo freaking happy that you updated - i love this fic and i've really missed it lol - i love joe and charlie and of cause little lillie.

i was confused with all those thoughts and different fonts and how it all flowed but maybe that was just me lol.

ais chap was kind of confusingh for me but i think i got the gist of it - joe and charlie's brother dont get along and joe isnt happy that he's coming to visit. i predict fireworks.

please update soon .
msgemgem chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
so last chapter you give me lillie and joe fluff and now i get charlie and joe fluff ? you spoiling me.

as always amazing chapter.
msgemgem chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
oh you knw love the fff lol - that was such an awesome chap.

and its great to see how joe's ocd impacts his family life
msgemgem chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Loving the family stuff - you know I am a sucker for the fluffy stuff haha.

Cant wait to see the day out at the park.

I’ve always wondered is Charlie good looking ? I know we know a little about what she looks like and I can imagine lillie being a little cutie and we all know joe is hot (or is that just me ?) so I was just wondering if they make a really good looking family - on a totally superficial level obviously I was just wondering. Lol

and love that kent is jealous haha so true to the show
msgemgem chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Great little family chapter - I loved it.

Cant wait to read more - especially joe - joe with Charlie - joe with lillie - joe with Charlie and lillie…just more joe lol.