Reviews for Wandern
The Stolen Deity chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hnnng! *flails arms* Can't think of words to describe just how amazing this little fic is! I love Barry and Wally's interaction, their dialogues, their everything! Gah! I just want more of my two favourite Speedsters! Ahem, anyways, there were some minuscule grammar errors BUT they can be overlooked if you don't try to look for them. Other than that, my gosh this story is perfect!
Chris chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Great idea - the fun and joy of speed and hot, uncomplicated sex. I knew there must be some for this pairing. Well done.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This story did hot naughty things to me x3 especially in the House of Mirrors. hot dirty naughty things x3
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is a really wonderful story!
I liked the different locations, and how even though they ended up doing sex, they still did something different to enjoy the location.
It was sweet in a way, and very hot.
I loved this!
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very hot. [fans self] Very,very hot.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
sex in random tropic places. nice!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Favorite Barry/Wally fic to date. Wow. So sexy. I'm BEGGING you to write another. Seriously. If you need a prompt, I have plenty in mind. 8D
AidenSurvival chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Fuck girl, this is so not helping my relationship hiatus. HOT HOT HOT.

Stories like this make me want to go to a gay bar and get fucked.
mae.raine chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
GAH! *hides*

(My favourite things combined: social studies, Rome, Wally West, and, uh, gratuitous amounts of perverted and nonperverted detail. Imagery was brilliant. I never cease to adore your writing style. A lot of parts made me laugh because the chemistry was so perfect.

And, well, as to the obvious... yeah, um, that was really hot. Hehe.)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Speedster smut? I can deal. Pretty hot, well outrageously hot. Loved it. Though not my preferred pairing, it was amazing. When in Rome had to be my favorite. And Wally finally won! Finally! Was a pleasure to read ;)
gigerisgod chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I read this story first, loved it enormously, then went back and used the Atlas Obscura to visit all the lovely places Barry and Wally desecrated (in the best possible ways). Now the picture is even more complete. This was such an unusual approach to a fic and it's amazing. Barry's dirty talk stays with you long after its been read.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh Huny-Bun, this was amazing.

I actually found myself laughing a bit reading it and I have no clue why.

Brilliant though, to say the least.

Loved how you put them all over the world too, because you know both Speedsters would SOOO do that.

-loves-
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
THAT is a lot of sex! Must be nice to be a hero with so much stanima
xkyoxdiex chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
God I LOVE Barry and Wally together 3

This was hot, and awesome, beyond awesome *_*

Barry's dirty talking is wicked sexy :3 Love Love Love it!

Total fav ;3
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
And another deliciously, lemony, PWP (for a prompt). Amazing job and having the coordinates and time zones was awesome! Probably not something I would have thought to do. But that's why your the Awesome Val and I'm not. XD Absolutely loved this ficcie! So good.